What is the funniest reply you have ever seen to a post ?

It can be the funniest post or just a quote of someones reply that has made you chuckle =]

Please share so we can all have a laugh ! x

8 Comments

difficult to remember exact quotes, whats yours?

tonight I have seen LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been the funniest evening by far on Misc - sadly the last brilliant thread has just been pulled ............................

but the memories will last forever lol

Original Poster

lol the am i gay thread wondered where that had gone lol i loved that bloke who said

yer but i have a sticky outty ! lol ! x

made me proper chukkle ! x

bossyboots;6456130

tonight I have seen LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been the … tonight I have seen LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been the funniest evening by far on Misc - sadly the last brilliant thread has just been pulled ............................but the memories will last forever lol

I have to admit I was crying laughing at that last thread, shame it was pulled !

[QUOTE=bossyboots;6456130][B]tonight I have seen LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/

Nothing new there then :whistling:

xbecky07x;6456145

lol the am i gay thread wondered where that had gone lol i loved that … lol the am i gay thread wondered where that had gone lol i loved that bloke who saidyer but i have a sticky outty ! lol ! xmade me proper chukkle ! x

You loser lol

renown;6456175

[QUOTE=bossyboots;6456130][B]tonight I have seen … [QUOTE=bossyboots;6456130][B]tonight I have seen LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/Nothing new there then :whistling:

oh I wish !!!!!!

Would love to be one of the crazy mental posters who make up all sorts, but actually my life is rather quiet!!! ................and er.................quiet!!!

its all work work work and not even .......play:cry:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846119
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764084
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1869
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?66

See more discussions