Expired

What Is The Funniest Thing You Have Ever Done?

12 replies
Found 21st Jan 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

????????????????????????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

walked in wet cement in spain, gone back 6 years later, and the footprints still there

spat soup on the back of an old mans head at a footy game (total accident), he didn't find it funny though

t0mm;4146618

walked in wet cement in spain, gone back 6 years later, and the … walked in wet cement in spain, gone back 6 years later, and the footprints still there

That is pure class. You will always be able to look back at your life and say you've made your mark :-D

Expired this thread

Banned

dean3988;4146681

Expired this thread

I LOL

Original Poster

dean3988;4146681

Expired this thread

You work in McDonalds.

1-0 to The JFK.

Banned

The JFK;4146781

You work in McDonalds.1-0 to The JFK.

Umm.... Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a teen who spends all of his time posting **** on a forum. Geta life and don't take the **** out of other peoples job. I could have a very high paying job but it does not give me the right to take the **** out of others. Try and spend less time on this forum and go out with some mates :thumbsup:

1-0 to tr2k8

tr2k8;4146827

Umm.... Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a teen who spends all of … Umm.... Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a teen who spends all of his time posting **** on a forum. Geta life and don't take the **** out of other peoples job. I could have a very high paying job but it does not give me the right to take the **** out of others. Try and spend less time on this forum and go out with some mates :thumbsup:1-0 to tr2k8

+1

2-0 to tr2k8

edna_clouds;4146800

]HERE....

LMFAO,

Well so far its 3-0 To Dean3988

Put a pint of milk in the oven instead of the fridge....lol

got called a 'see you next tuesday' for not sharing my internet without 1/2 payment in a shared house (i paid for the phone line and ADSL btw) and retorted to the girl "you're just nit picking", she ran away and cried, I loled for a long time, still do now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions