What is *the* game to have for X360 this Christmas?

I'm looking at a few and they all seem to have pros and cons. Midnight Club LA and Fallout 3 receive suspect reviews, and RE5 doesn't come out till Mar 09 :-(
I want something unique ie. I have not played GoW yet, so I don't see a reason to get GoW2 right now. Left 4 Dead appeals, but I really wanted Fallout 3. Are the graphics really suspect, or is that just over-zealous reviews?

10 Comments

GOW2, without a doubt.

Such an improvement over the first one, campaign is great and online multi even better (horde mode rocks!). Give it a go, seriously.

I'm a die hard Call of Duty player but even I'd have to say Gears of War 2 is a must have this Christmas...:thumbsup:

Hide the sausage.......

donnydude;3475846

Hide the sausage.......

LOL....outstanding :thumbsup:

Original Poster

donnydude;3475846

Hide the sausage.......

I haven't seen that game. Is it good?

Banjo Kazooie ftw.
Then there are greats such as
GOW2
FALLOUT 3
SAINTS ROW 2
COD WAW

I would only rent gow 2 for singe player and co-op after that not good. They made more mistakes then improvements online wouldn't touch it if I was you online.

Would say fallout 3 or fable 2 depending on preference, call of duty world at war and left 4 dead as the only must haves been lots of games haven't lived up to the hype.

Original Poster

I decided to try Midnight LA for the free ride. The reviews that count say it is a good game, and £22.97 is a good price. I'll go for Fallout 3 when the price drops a bit.

Left 4 Dead is the next one for me, I avoided COD5 as it didn't feel as good as COD4 imo and also completed Gears 2 and sold it as I don't enjoy the multiplayer, Fable 2 was good but ends rather quickly and doesn't have much reason to go back after the 3rd completion.

:santa: I played Rockband on the 360 yesterday ... & it was brilliant! really loved it! :gift:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268913
    3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions