Groups

What is the greatest film ever??

Banned
    The big debate that will never be resolved. What is the greatest film ever?? This is your chance to voice your opinion

83 Comments

http://www.thegoonies.org/images/2006/Goonies_CartoonSmall.jpg

Leon! He's not my Father, he's my lover!

Original Poster Banned

hehe waht film is that?? :thumbsup:

pretty woman or transformers

Original Poster Banned

jadeywadey08;2692235

pretty woman or transformers

pretty woman??? arghh chick flick....the usual suspects tramples that film

Banana79;2692230

Leon! He's not my Father, he's my lover!

LEON...........seconded :thumbsup:
    ..or is it Shawshank... :? dilemma!!

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2692244

LEON...........seconded :thumbsup:..or is it Shawshank... :? dilemma!!

never seen shawshank redemption

Funnily, my fave film had been Gattaca, until i saw Fight Club recently. Then last week i saw The Dark Knight, forget the hysteria over the dead star and the hype, i just loved the complex themes behind the plot, the whole idea of a balance between good and bad and the possibility of a fall from grace for anyone as well as human psycology analysis. It jumped straight into my #1 spot.

THEN the very next day I saw the] The Apartment and i loved the plot about the good guy coming last etc, i decided i liked it even more than The Dark Knight.

Leon! Jean Reno I think with a very young Natalie Portman. He's a hitman with a soft side! A glass of milk for my friend Leon!

Shawshank..........pay homage to Morgan Freeman :thumbsup:

I couldnt possibly choose, love loads of different films and all for differnet reasons

mi3 or crimson tide

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;2692263

morgan freeman = legend

4Site;2692257

Funnily, my fave film had been Gattaca, until i saw Fight Club recently. … Funnily, my fave film had been Gattaca, until i saw Fight Club recently. Then last week i saw The Dark Knight, forget the hysteria over the dead star and the hype, i just loved the complex themes behind the plot, the whole idea of a balance between good and bad and the possibility of a fall from grace for anyone as well as human psycology analysis. It jumped straight into my #1 spot.THEN the very next day I saw the] The Apartment and i loved the plot about the good guy coming last etc, i decided i liked it even more than The Dark Knight.

oh yhhh...saw the dark knight today..absolutely mind blowing...has to be up there with the bests..i might go as far as saying that it is THE BEST :w00t::w00t:

Damn you all, im going to have to watch Leon now. Bye!

4Site;2692257

Funnily, my fave film had been Gattaca, until i saw Fight Club recently. … Funnily, my fave film had been Gattaca, until i saw Fight Club recently. Then last week i saw The Dark Knight, forget the hysteria over the dead star and the hype, i just loved the complex themes behind the plot, the whole idea of a balance between good and bad and the possibility of a fall from grace for anyone as well as human psycology analysis. It jumped straight into my #1 spot.THEN the very next day I saw the] The Apartment and i loved the plot about the good guy coming last etc, i decided i liked it even more than The Dark Knight.

]http//ww…top
    Seems dark night might break all records to hit the top spot. (currently rated @ 9.3/10 whereas The Shawshank Redemption only got 9.2/10) :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;2692290

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_(film)

haha...no results

choc1969;2692263

Top actor and lucky bloke after today's crash!

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;2692302

Top actor and lucky bloke after today's crash!

today..i thought it was a few days ago...glad he is not seriously hurt tho :thumbsup:

cant choose...........
    Whistle down the wind

Anita and me

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;2692317

:whistling:http://www.film.u-net.com/Movies/Reviews/Leon.htmlDoes this … :whistling:http://www.film.u-net.com/Movies/Reviews/Leon.htmlDoes this work???!

yeah it works...bit of a spolier but no worries

Afro_Zombie;2692312

today..i thought it was a few days ago...glad he is not seriously hurt … today..i thought it was a few days ago...glad he is not seriously hurt tho :thumbsup:

Just read it in today's (Wed) Mirror, can't actually see a date when it happened. Damn assumptions!

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;2692322

cant choose...........Whistle down the windAnita and me

never heard of any of them

The Godfather.

Afro_Zombie;2692327

yeah it works...bit of a spolier but no worries

Fear not my pale friend, no spoilers could ruin this film! Being female, I had no desire whatsoever to watch this, especially whan I was told the plot, but I'm so glad I did. Amazing work by all. Grab yourself snacks, drinks, peace and a Tena lady/man (saves wee breaks!) and eeeeeeeeejoy!:thumbsup:

:shock: I haven't even uploaded it anywhere :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Kick;2692336

The Godfather.

oh i was wondering when that was going to pop up:)

not a big fan of the film myslef

Afro_Zombie;2692331

never heard of any of them

whistle down the wind is a clasic!!!

Sorry boys, but, Roman Holiday!

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;2692353

Sorry boys, but, Roman Holiday!

noooooooo...the mother of all girly movies :roll:

Afro_Zombie;2692362

noooooooo...the mother of all girly movies :roll:

Have you seen it? Amelie is ggod if not a tad strange!

HUKD the movie?

OR

Chungking Express/Evil dead/STAR WARS!

Banana79;2692388

love amalie

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;2692388

my sister actually has the dvd...i attempted to watch it but i couldn't stomach all the romance

Afro_Zombie;2692401

my sister actually has the dvd...i attempted to watch it but i couldn't … my sister actually has the dvd...i attempted to watch it but i couldn't stomach all the romance

whattt, watch it! we get it your a real man. But you need to explan ur horisons. Pretty woman is amazing and so is amelie,

Im male too.

Original Poster Banned

REDRANGER86;2692419

whattt, watch it! we get it your a real man. But you need to explan ur … whattt, watch it! we get it your a real man. But you need to explan ur horisons. Pretty woman is amazing and so is amelie, Im male too.

oh yh i like amelie..not a fan of reading subtitles thorughout the whole film but i could recognise that it was good

But im sorry roman holiday is out of bounds for me...really not my type of film

Each to their own at the end of the day, however, I do await your tale on Sir leon!

Original Poster Banned

will watch and give you my review :thumbsup:

Make sure you do! Nighty!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions