What is the ideal mixture for 1 person for a yorkshire pudding recipe please ?

Found 26th Aug 2017
As you all probably no the fight is on at 5am lol, prepping dinner now for tomorrow just dont know how to do these for 1 person......

Thanks )
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
According to the great book of Yorkshire pudding by Elaine Lemm, you should always make a batter with at least two eggs. Dunno why though. We made this batter this week and it worked very well. 100g plain flour, 2 eggs 200ml semi skimmed milk. They freeze well if you have leftovers or serve them with golden syrup for pudding. Yum
I always put 2 eggs in a measuring jug, whatever it comes to I then add the same in milk and the same in plain flour, so it's usually about 100ml for two eggs. Then put 100ml milk in so it goes to 200ml then add flour until it goes to 300ml and add salt and pepper. Whisk then put in the fridge for a while. Put oil in a 4 Yorkshire pudding tray and place in the oven for ten mins then put the cold mix in as fast as you can and straight back in the oven. Makes 4 gorgeous puddings.
leah19852 h, 27 m ago

I always put 2 eggs in a measuring jug, whatever it comes to I then add …I always put 2 eggs in a measuring jug, whatever it comes to I then add the same in milk and the same in plain flour, so it's usually about 100ml for two eggs. Then put 100ml milk in so it goes to 200ml then add flour until it goes to 300ml and add salt and pepper. Whisk then put in the fridge for a while. Put oil in a 4 Yorkshire pudding tray and place in the oven for ten mins then put the cold mix in as fast as you can and straight back in the oven. Makes 4 gorgeous puddings.

Omg I'm just quoting you because your name is very similar to what mine was when I fist came on here but I changed it.. lol so thought I should say hey
Hiya
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions