Found 8th Apr 2008
So What Is The Meaning Of Life?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

no meaning, just is, like death

to find some Cyanobacteria and thank it for producing the oxygen-rich atmosphere which we live in today, which without them there would be no life on Earth (i apologise, but i'm doing Environmental Science at the moment)

Definitions of life on the Web:

a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
animation: the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life"
the period between birth and the present time; "I have known him all his life"
liveliness: animation and energy in action or expression; "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
biography: an account of the series of events making up a person's life
the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"
a living person; "his heroism saved a life"
living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
a motive for living; "pottery was his life"
the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"
life sentence: a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives; "he got life for killing the guard"

Refer to Monty python's 'Meaning of life' for all answers!!!

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1856952

Refer to Monty python's 'Meaning of life' for all answers!!!

lol :-D:thumbsup:

Procreation

Banned

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="7"]42[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"].....[/COLOR]

guv;1856987

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=7]42[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=White].....[/COLOR]

I knew that would be coming :lol:

Banned

emasu;1856992

I knew that would be coming :lol:

Yeh it is the wrong answer though. Its the ultimate question - "life the universe and everything".

Put "the answer to life, the universe, and everything" (without quotes) into Google and see what answer the calculator gives you. ;-)

It is to live your life in the best way you can and help others on your journey.

You have to find your own answer.

Banned

meaning of life is what we want it to be, just a story with a start a middle and an end

the meaning of life is pain everyone is searching for pleasure but untill you experience pain you cant fully appreciate the pleasure which is why some people go into s and m some people dump beautiful people with a good personality for ugly no personality people
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions