what is the most annoying advert you have ever seen?

Found 28th Sep 2009
as title says really, i have two!

38 Comments

Original Poster

]im a pc

]we buy any car

these are THE most annoying adverts i have EVER seen!!!!

The one with Cannon and Ball in.
and I want a crap at Pauls house, I wouldnt let the little **** in

the cadburys one with the drumming monkey!!

skusey;6423870

and I want a crap at Pauls house, I wouldnt let the little **** in

+ 1

Original Poster

skusey;6423870

The one with Cannon and Ball in.and I want a crap at Pauls house, I … The one with Cannon and Ball in.and I want a crap at Pauls house, I wouldnt let the little **** in

haha, that doesn't annoy me as i laugh at the kid lol

missp27;6423871

the cadburys one with the drumming monkey!!

i like that lol

That ]go compare one

remember radion?????

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]'Green Army'[/COLOR][/SIZE]

and all the other Paul (mr unfunny) Whitehouse rubbish Aviva adverts.

ooo and any of those cash for gold ads, hate em!!

we buy anycar is the MOST ANNOYING ad ever!!!!! get that song in my head and cant get it out!

118 247 Directory Heaven !!! Drives me mad cos I end up singing it for ages!!

anycar is up there, but so is connnnnnnfused.com for me.

Oh and any Ad with Micheal Winner in it :x

that chuffin meerkat gets on my wick

Any dubbed advert and that envirofone one. Complete tosh

greg_68;6423950

that chuffin meerkat gets on my wick

i like the meerkat....:oops:

Them accident ads, If you stood on a piece of wood that shouldnt have been there and claimed, you would feel like a t*** and rightly so, you would be a t***.

KazzyD;6423928

118 247 Directory Heaven !!! Drives me mad cos I end up singing it for … 118 247 Directory Heaven !!! Drives me mad cos I end up singing it for ages!!

you do know its the Magical Trevor song dont you????:?

if not google it

lawe;6423956

Any dubbed advert and that envirofone one. Complete tosh

yeah but the blonde piece from the envirophone ad in very good looking :thumbsup:

Original Poster

missp27;6423960

i like the meerkat....:oops:

jon1000jon;6423962

Them accident ads, If you stood on a piece of wood that shouldnt have … Them accident ads, If you stood on a piece of wood that shouldnt have been there and claimed, you would feel like a t*** and rightly so, you would be a t***.

LOL +1 at both, another annoying one is the cleaner close advert, i mean just **** OFF! lol

We buy any care and the advert where that woman is running from house to house (advertising a property website)

two words - sheilas wheels

............... and that guy that shouts out about Cilit Bang, thought it was a spoof when I first saw it !!

and the silly woman who slips over with the basin head

double glazing with that T*&t out of Coronation street. You know the one...

danny09;6423860

]we buy any carthese are THE most annoying adverts i have EVER seen!!!!

+1

Webuyanycar annoys the F out of me....I heard it earlier and I almost punched a wall but remembered why I shouldn't lol...a couple hours later, I realised I was singing it in the bathroom and I felt like ripping my hair out....no wonder I had a dream last night about being bauld. lol

The Radion one was so annoying as well....but have you noticed that it's the crap and annoying ads that seems to be the most effective, maybe that's why they do it? :whistling:

michelleleemoo;6424090

this ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olPDt0d3ecM

gets on my f*****g wick this

i used to hate shake n vac

but now i actually quite like it

plus the bird is quite tidy for an older boiler

bellabonkers;6423889

That ]go compare one

GRRR I hate that advert :x

Anyone have any idea why my avatar is blurry? It's fine when I go on my profile :?

compare the market OR the moneysupermarket with that pillock from dragons den

I used to always hate the way the guy used to scream out "CONFUSED!!!!.COM!" I felt like smacking him one....I'm starting to think adverts make me very angry. lol

Oh it has to be 'We buy any car' And then they started playing it on the radio, is there any need???

It seems adverts are getting progressively worse. Every day there's another new company wanting to buy your gold or old mobile phones.

Envirofone.com - Hate it, especially that effeminate punk who says "Soooo last year", that fat idiot who just shouts "WONGA!" and that dark haired girl who seems to go from Welsh to Scottish during the course of the ad.

Postal Gold - Would you buy a used car from this man? Me neither.

That annoying little kid wanting to do a poo at Paul's. Forget what it's for.

Injurylawyers4u - The bloke who used to be in The Bill. "Injury - That's when you get hurt.." Knobhead.

2 for me

The one where the kid won't take a poo at home and wants to go to his mates house as they have the special air freshener and
The Frosty's advert with the annoying kid singing 'they're gonna taste great' arrgghh!

Autoglass repair
Those gold adverts
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to buy women's socks917
    2. Advice on selling bike33
    3. NHS discounts33
    4. Amazon - No more easy returns?45

See more discussions