Groups

What is the oddest job you've ever had?

Mine has got to be when I worked on a RAF base, I had to spray the grass green twice a year for twhen the Queen visits.
    Thinking back it was an odd thing to do, they do say that she only smells paint when she does her visits

5 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3465175

ODD? Try working in a shop, nowt as queer as folk, not a truer … ODD? Try working in a shop, nowt as queer as folk, not a truer saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what shop is it, dont forget....the customer is ALWAYS right;-)

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3465223

Every shop I worked in, worst was Safeway(now known as Morrison's) OMG … Every shop I worked in, worst was Safeway(now known as Morrison's) OMG how I hated that job, then again, I was young, but yeh they were ALWAYS right, the warnings I had, lol:-D

I used to work in a warehouse, me and 10 Polish people, got made redundant as I didnt speak their language:x

Chaimber maid in Butlins, seen some sights I can telll you :whistling:

pink;3465613

Chaimber maid in Butlins, seen some sights I can telll you :whistling:

yeah bet u have lol

Very many years ago, I worked over Christams taking pictures of kids on Santa's knee for a dept store... God those parents can be wild if things go wrong !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1319
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3061085
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832

See more discussions