Groups

what is the point of booing tomorrow?

even stephen gerrard said he would boo the england team tomorrow but what is the point as they all know how we feel about the current england setup.
    I think cappello should have resigned straight after the world cup.
    They said the next manager of england would be english so is cappello just a dead man walking.

33 Comments

Banned

Gerrard is a numpty.

the point is to replicate the sound of vuvuzelas

DLM

Gerrard is a numpty.

he was asked loads of times, and he just replied "yeah probably", knowing that if he said no that everybody would be jumping on his back saying they're out of touch, paying fans are entitled to their opinion etc

what did you want him to say?

DLM

Gerrard is a numpty.

lol @ insulting one of your countrys best players and captain

micoo

lol @ insulting one of your countrys best players and captain

if your a scouser then probably yes he is your best player, but in no way is he englands finest he has done feck all for england like the rest of the over payed team

Banned

the porter

if your a scouser then probably yes he is your best player, but in no way … if your a scouser then probably yes he is your best player, but in no way is he englands finest he has done feck all for england like the rest of the over payed team

Well said Porter if I could rep you I would

the porter

if your a scouser then probably yes he is your best player, but in no way … if your a scouser then probably yes he is your best player, but in no way is he englands finest he has done feck all for england like the rest of the over payed team

He is one of the best players England have, maybe he hasnt performed well for his country, but to say he isnt is ignorant.

micoo

He is one of the best players England have, maybe he hasnt performed well … He is one of the best players England have, maybe he hasnt performed well for his country, but to say he isnt is ignorant.

Well said, lots of players don't perform for their country and don't get as much stick, such as Giggs, doesn't mean they're not great players

Banned

micoo

He is one of the best players England have, maybe he hasnt performed well … He is one of the best players England have, maybe he hasnt performed well for his country, but to say he isnt is ignorant.

lol you moved from glasgow to liverpool now micoo..............

Supermod

What I don't understand is the nature of this game. England could win 4-0 and it still wouldn't impress anyone due to the quality of opposition.

Play against a top 10 ranked team to show that you are a good team. Fact of the matter is that England have an average international team and there are MANY better international teams including some outside of FIFA's top 10 ranked team.

RFC

lol you moved from glasgow to liverpool now micoo..............

lol, been a liverpool fan since i was little, same with the gers and ac milan

he has never done anything for england he was in turmoil over a chelsea proposed signing during the euros so that put him off, and then he was useless at the world cup, hes very fake gerrard he says what people want him to say, his face when he got off the plane after the world cup it was totally false and put on, he couldnt give a flying feck about his country only where the next million is coming from but hes not on his own ,but dont get me wrong if fergie could get him on a free i wouldnt say no

the porter

he has never done anything for england he was in turmoil over a chelsea … he has never done anything for england he was in turmoil over a chelsea proposed signing during the euros so that put him off, and then he was useless at the world cup, hes very fake gerrard he says what people want him to say, his face when he got off the plane after the world cup it was totally false and put on, he couldnt give a flying feck about his country only where the next million is coming from but hes not on his own ,but dont get me wrong if fergie could get him on a free i wouldnt say no

He was better than most of the england team in the WC, but all of this is irrelevant, my point was that he is one of the best players England currently has, not whether he cares about his country etc.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Gerrard was one of only a few players to leave the world cup with any credit for england

there are about 15 other candidates to **** off before him (from an everton fan it is easy to **** him off)

TBH Terry needs the biggest booing and kicking out of the team the guy is spent now and is a liability on all counts

Also worth booing for those that spent thousands going out to SA to witness that shower of s**te

have to say with all the alleged talent we exported to SA very few were anything like they were supposed to be!! we need players that are proud and passionate not jaded overpaid players who really wouldnt care if they were at the WC or sitting on their collective butts in the bahamas etc

Supermod

Marty1981

Gerrard was one of only a few players to leave the world cup with any … Gerrard was one of only a few players to leave the world cup with any credit for englandthere are about 15 other candidates to **** off before him (from an everton fan it is easy to **** him off)TBH Terry needs the biggest booing and kicking out of the team the guy is spent now and is a liability on all countsAlso worth booing for those that spent thousands going out to SA to witness that shower of s**te

Who else can take credit?!? Personally, no one.

magicjay1986

Who else can take credit?!? Personally, no one.

James can could have been 8 or 9 vs germany and defoe played well when given a chance

Also just to add worth booing for the retarded capello saying he cannot pick youngsters as they have no PL experience yet the one with some (Rodwell) does not get a look in while Wilshere could make an England cap before making a premier league start for Arsenal. Madness
    Edited by: "Marty1981" 10th Aug 2010

Supermod

Marty1981

James can could have been 8 or 9 vs germany and defoe played well when … James can could have been 8 or 9 vs germany and defoe played well when given a chance

...James, possibly...but Defoe, you cannot give someone credit for only playing a tiny part. In hindsight it would have been good if he didnt score to save us the embarrassment against Germany. Defoe was unlucky but in my opinion doesn't deserve credit.

magicjay1986

...James, possibly...but Defoe, you cannot give someone credit for only … ...James, possibly...but Defoe, you cannot give someone credit for only playing a tiny part. In hindsight it would have been good if he didnt score to save us the embarrassment against Germany. Defoe was unlucky but in my opinion doesn't deserve credit.

The guy player little and scored when needed hence credit to him he did all he could unlike many others who played 4 games and did nothing

Supermod

Marty1981

The guy player little and scored when needed hence credit to him he did … The guy player little and scored when needed hence credit to him he did all he could unlike many others who played 4 games and did nothing

I disagree. I will always stand by the national team. The media play a massive part in our biennial disappointment.

magicjay1986

What I don't understand is the nature of this game. England could win 4-0 … What I don't understand is the nature of this game. England could win 4-0 and it still wouldn't impress anyone due to the quality of opposition.Play against a top 10 ranked team to show that you are a good team. Fact of the matter is that England have an average international team and there are MANY better international teams including some outside of FIFA's top 10 ranked team.

How exactly are we average? We play like an average team sometimes but we certainly dont have average players which is why we get so peed off.
    I still think if we get a good enough manager we can compete with the best but its not gonna happen with Capello, O'neill as manager would make me happy but cant see it.
    If we had played the same in the world cup as some of the qualifiers I dont think we would have been going home so early.

I wont be booing...I'll just be tooting on my vuvuzela

I wouldnt be booing the team if I was there but I am still smarting from the defeat to Germany.
    Capello picked the wrong team & most of our players are spoilt brats & something needs looking at tbh.

Supermod

stgeorge

How exactly are we average? We play like an average team sometimes but we … How exactly are we average? We play like an average team sometimes but we certainly dont have average players which is why we get so peed off.I still think if we get a good enough manager we can compete with the best but its not gonna happen with Capello, O'neill as manager would make me happy but cant see it. If we had played the same in the world cup as some of the qualifiers I dont think we would have been going home so early.

You answered your own question. We play like an average team but with good players. Therefore we are an average international team. MANY other teams are better than us.

Apart from 1966, what exactly have England ACHIEVED to disprove my claim that they are an average team?

Banned

Sack Capello give the job to Martin O'Neill

magicjay1986

You answered your own question. We play like an average team but with … You answered your own question. We play like an average team but with good players. Therefore we are an average international team. MANY other teams are better than us.Apart from 1966, what exactly have England ACHIEVED to disprove my claim that they are an average team?

Weve come close plenty of times & feel weve had a good few bad decision go against us at important moments & also some bad luck, besides Spain have only just won a world cup & Holland never have so that blows that one out the water.
    I agree we are average at the minute but we are capable of being a great team & also have some great players so we should be beating most teams put in front of us.
    So what im saying is these teams arent better than us but are playing better than us currently, now gtfo
    We need a manager who knows how to get the best out of the players & will pick the best team & I reckon a foreign manager just cant do it.

Supermod

stgeorge

Weve come close plenty of times & feel weve had a good few bad decision … Weve come close plenty of times & feel weve had a good few bad decision go against us at important moments & also some bad luck, besides Spain have only just won a world cup & Holland never have so that blows that one out the water.I agree we are average at the minute but we are capable of being a great team & also have some great players so we should be beating most teams put in front of us.So what im saying is these teams arent better than us but are playing better than us currently, now gtfo :)We need a manager who knows how to get the best out of the players & will pick the best team & I reckon a foreign manager just cant do it.

Seriously, if you think that we are anywhere close to a team like Spain you are deluded.

Supermod

So, it sounds as though you have gone from disagreeing with me about us being an average team to then agreeing with me.

magicjay1986

So, it sounds as though you have gone from disagreeing with me about us … So, it sounds as though you have gone from disagreeing with me about us being an average team to then agreeing with me.

No, WE ARENT AN AVERAGE TEAM JUST PLAYING LIKE ONE CURRENTLY!
    Comprende?
    I think playing all our best players & actually playing as a team we could give Spain a game, at the minute wed get spanked.

Supermod

stgeorge

No, WE ARENT AN AVERAGE TEAM JUST PLAYING LIKE ONE CURRENTLY!Comprende?I … No, WE ARENT AN AVERAGE TEAM JUST PLAYING LIKE ONE CURRENTLY!Comprende?I think playing all our best players & actually playing as a team we could give Spain a game, at the minute wed get spanked.

We played our best team in the World Cup and got spanked by Germany and drew with Algeria. That to me infers average. Comprende? No "ifs" and "buts"...England currently ARE an average international team.

magicjay1986

We played our best team in the World Cup and got spanked by Germany and … We played our best team in the World Cup and got spanked by Germany and drew with Algeria. That to me infers average. Comprende? No "ifs" and "buts"...England currently ARE an average international team.

Our best team??

Supermod

stgeorge

Our best team??

Yes. Who else would you have played who was not injured? The odd one or two changes, possibly, but you couldnt make wholesale changes to produce a great international team.

Yes, we have great players but we do not have a great international team. Like France.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions