Groups

what is the rule?

i have a couple of mobile phones for sale but i sold a phone afew months ago aswell,
    but aslong as there all different models and not selling duplicate models will it be ok?
    thanks in advance for any help

7 Comments

doesnt matter if they are diff models-its 2 only m8

barky;8608447

have they changed it now?

Banned

barky;8608447

seams very silly that rule

so people should only be able to list 2 dvds, 2 books, 2 jumpers and so on and so on

Original Poster

barky;8608447

cheers bud

daz1981;8608565

seams very silly that rule so people should only be able to list 2 dvds, … seams very silly that rule so people should only be able to list 2 dvds, 2 books, 2 jumpers and so on and so on

plenty of people have had threads open that had 3+ mobiles of different models in them and they were still active with a few pages of responses, thats why i asked if the rule had changed.

better of pming a mod and clarifying it, or report this thread and ask a mod to respond

Peterdj41;8608645

plenty of people have had threads open that had 3+ mobiles of different … plenty of people have had threads open that had 3+ mobiles of different models in them and they were still active with a few pages of responses, thats why i asked if the rule had changed.better of pming a mod and clarifying it, or report this thread and ask a mod to respond

If they are surplus used phones as found in many man drawers then there should be no problem, if they are new or top end phones then that would be seen as trader like.

Banned

harlzter;8608674

If they are surplus used phones as found in many man drawers then there … If they are surplus used phones as found in many man drawers then there should be no problem, if they are new or top end phones then that would be seen as trader like.

lol why would any trader want to sell on here, everybody wants everything for nothing:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1634
      2. Biscuit addiction2060
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.69

See more discussions