What is the size of the TV in your bedroom?

Posted 11th Apr
just wondering what TV sizes people have in their bedrooms since im contemplating on upgrading TV size from 43" to 50".
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Better things to do in a bedroom than watch tv
32 inch but then I only last 2 minutes
I don’t have one because I always fall asleep in the living room
40 Comments
42 but next one will be bigger
42” but in middle of getting a 65” downstairs just so I can put the 55” in bedroom, I’d like to be able to lie in bed and watch a movie properly.
24" but the wife says size doesn't matter, so I've got that going for me I guess.
37" panny.
richp11/04/2020 20:52

24" but the wife says size doesn't matter, so I've got that going …24" but the wife says size doesn't matter, so I've got that going for me I guess.

I have a TV in my bedroom. It is 32". Just down to personal choice though surely? If a person wants a cinema like experience in their bedroom it's up to them. Projectors can fill a whole wall.
50" low end Samsung. Will probably get a Q90 75" to replace the 65" and then move 55" oled to the bedroom
32 inch but then I only last 2 minutes
I have a 32” in my bedroom...preferred choice...I do have a 55” in my living room though:D
No goat wan in ma bedroom
55" had 42" previously and worried I couldn't go much bigger but it fine
49 inch
75". Any woman who tells you size doesn't matter is just being kind.
21.5inch but was mainly used for gaming, movies and TV I would watch in the living room. Since I don't game on it anymore it doesn't get much use only when I have guests over.
43" just for ps4 time away from kids, if i try to watch tv in bed im asleep in less than 5 mins and my mrs is angry she didnt get what i promised
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 11th Apr
65" Samsung to blow peoples heads off on CoD then 100" projector behind it for movie night
"What is the size of the TV in your bedroom?"

I'll just go and ask him
I had 40” but now got 50” tele. I think around 2 months after purchasing I wanted a 65”. Still kinda want one now, but will do for the time. Go with bigger!
32”, but really no point in it being there as I never use it, I end up watching programmes/films on my phone instead most of the time 🙈
nemesiz11/04/2020 21:26

"What is the size of the TV in your bedroom?"I'll just go and ask him …"What is the size of the TV in your bedroom?"I'll just go and ask him

You win.

Post op or pre op?
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 11th Apr
32”
reading this thread I feel so inadequate
55” C9
richard1911/04/2020 20:51

Scrabble enthusiasts always coming along trying to impress people with their extra long words
No TV in the bedroom, just a good book & my radio or spotify.
Arto11/04/2020 20:50

I always fall asleep in the living room too but I’ve never considered not having a bedroom..... What do you do with the extra room upstairs?
howarth312/04/2020 00:50

I always fall asleep in the living room too but I’ve never considered not h …I always fall asleep in the living room too but I’ve never considered not having a bedroom..... What do you do with the extra room upstairs?

I live in a 1 bedroom flat
Bedroom for the love making .

Living room is for the tv
Bedroom should be for the two s’s only! Sleep and you can guess the other.
55" Samsung, have a 65" OLED in the lounge, but don't think an OLED would be safe in the bedroom, I often fall asleep and wake up to a static image of some sort.
43”
Do you all live with your parents? That was the last time I had a TV in my bedroom.
No TV in the bedroom at all, never have never will.

In fact no TV's outside the lounge and dining room (used for gaming).
0" in the bedroom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions