Groups
    EXPIRED

What is the smallest Mobile Phone with Bluetooth ?

I'm looking for the smallest possible mobile with Bluetooth. Would prefer the phone not to be a flip phone. Camera is not essential. Around the £100.00 mark. Any ideas please ?

7 Comments

Maybe not the smallest but this Motorola has bluetooth featured.
    On O2 Pay as you go £99.99

Check out the O2 X1b handset on the same site it is £49.99 and has bluetooth and is even slightly smaller.

You may even want to check out the Sony Ericsson Z520i - a very nice phone for £99.99 (and free bluetooth headset!) although its a flip phone it has bluetooth and mp3 playback!

Sony Ericsson k700i £85 (inc delivery)

Ignore the previous handsets in my other post! This phone is what I used to own, a very good piece of kit in my opinion. Its not a flip phone, is a reasonable size and has all the features you would expect including bluetooth, mp3, camera and fm radio. Good price too, with £15 knocked off!

The x1b is here on the student o2 website for £29.99!!! shop.o2.co.uk/stu…OUP

Original Poster

Spoilt for choice now.... thanks for your help people.

Maybe not the smallest but this Motorola has bluetooth featured. On O2 … Maybe not the smallest but this Motorola has bluetooth featured. On O2 Pay as you go £99.99 Check out the O2 X1b handset on the same site it is £49.99 and has bluetooth and is even slightly smaller. You may even want to check out the Sony Ericsson Z520i - a very nice phone for £99.99 (and free bluetooth headset!) although its a flip phone it has bluetooth and mp3 playback!

all these phones are £20 cheaper going through the student site, can't get an active link, but go through boxblu's link (2nd post above this one) to get on the right page.
    x

Original Poster

I've heard a couple of times about the 'student' section on phone sites - do you have to hope that a student makes a post/link to get to know about these deals or is it possible to get into the student section for a general browse and maybe a purchase ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits710
      2. parquet floor sanded46
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer23
      4. Which Pond Pump44

See more discussions