what is the smallest mobile with decent texting buttons???

My fella has free texts to orange but i'm with o2. I dont want to change to orange cos i'm locked into contract and signal strength is better on o2 here and orange is better where he is so i want a phone to stick an orange simcard in so he can text me - it will really only be used for receiving texts as I will text back from my phone within my allowance. Whats the smallest useful phone I could get????

Thanks guys x

10 Comments

just get one of those £5 phones which appear from time to time, they are pretty small!

1112 , excellent phone

Perhaps I'm missing something but surely if you're just receiving texts it doesn't really matter if the buttons are decent or it's that great a phone all round, just that you can read the texts? My apologies if I'm misunderstanding you, when I needed to carry a second phone around I opted for the tiny Samsung X830 which is barely bigger than a usb flash drive.

John

Nokia 8210

Topcashback are offering 60p cashback for a free orange payg sim card, so don't buy one!

Go for one of the cheap nokia 1112's they are great solid little phones, they dont compromoise on the space between keys like most of the cheaper small phones do, as a bloke I always have to try before I buy with phones to make sure text input is easy without pressing the wrong keys because of big fingers, ive made that mistake too many times now and ended up giving phones away because of this.

Having said that another nice little phone that is available readily on orange at a good price on the high street is the sagem My150x or the my220x both available at whsmith for £12.49 and £14.99 these are really lightweight and quite durable too! whsmith.co.uk/Cat…gem the 220x has had good reviews too on here from people who have used/experienced/tried it hotukdeals.com/ite…-9/ these do look like they should have cost a lot more than they did too! Quite sleek and stylish and very thin too!

6300 is brilliant!

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2451070

Perhaps I'm missing something but surely if you're just receiving texts … Perhaps I'm missing something but surely if you're just receiving texts it doesn't really matter if the buttons are decent or it's that great a phone all round, just that you can read the texts? My apologies if I'm misunderstanding you, when I needed to carry a second phone around I opted for the tiny Samsung X830 which is barely bigger than a usb flash drive.John

no - you're right - i was obviously thinking while I was typing.
I'll have a look at this x830. Thanks

............... and now I'll try and look for a cheap one!!!! LOL

Aquatic;2455049

no - you're right - i was obviously thinking while I was typing. I'll … no - you're right - i was obviously thinking while I was typing. I'll have a look at this x830. Thanks............... and now I'll try and look for a cheap one!!!! LOL

...and I have always been told women can multi-task :whistling:

EliTom

Original Poster

Cheeky so and so.
You know what I meant!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1967
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213610
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846139
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2290

See more discussions