What is the website/company the Box Like?

Posted 11th Nov
Due to no longer having a Amazon account thank you Amazon the item I wanted to order can be bought through the Box anyone else use them what are they like?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Amazon cancelled your account?

Ive used box a few years ago and they were fine. No issues at all.
jambone11/11/2019 17:17

Amazon cancelled your account? Ive used box a few years ago and they were …Amazon cancelled your account? Ive used box a few years ago and they were fine. No issues at all.

Yes they closed it spent days trying to sort it been reassured that I should be sorted by tomorrow xx
Which "The Box" do you mean?
google.co.uk/map…4b1

Box, as in box.co.uk, about are a big established company with a physical shop in Birmingham but they don't style themselves The Box. I would guess that's who Jambone is talking about.
EndlessWaves11/11/2019 17:43

Which "The Box" do you …Which "The Box" do you mean?https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/The+Box/@52.6688828,-2.3282041,6z/data=!3m1!4b1Box, as in box.co.uk, about are a big established company with a physical shop in Birmingham but they don't style themselves The Box. I would guess that's who Jambone is talking about.

The link is the one I'm talking about am I safe buying off them xx
If you mean Box.co.uk then they're entirely legitimate. I can't speak for quality of their customer service as I've never dealt with it but I'd have no hesitation about buying from them.
Ordered something on a Friday using standard delivery after seeing it on here, supposed to take 5 days but came on the Monday can’t grumble with that. Quicker than amazon sometimes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants