1. Misc
Top comments

Playing with my pussy doesn't cost me anything 🐈
42 Comments

Original Poster

Number one where I live is standing outside Tesco,

loads do it mostly kids asking if you will buy them fags and drink

Original Poster

gave a walk down the riverside stadium on match day listen to the crowds inside and when the game ends you can have a fight or just get your head kicked in all for free

Original Poster

ride round ASDA's car park in a trolley, but for this you do need a £1 depost, which u get back when u r done

Hang out at the bus station and annoy everyone.

You can watch the spectacular lightening, from your bed as I'm doing as I can't sleep. Thunder now too.

Original Poster

fern374 m ago

Hang out at the bus station and annoy everyone. You can watch the …Hang out at the bus station and annoy everyone. You can watch the spectacular lightening, from your bed as I'm doing as I can't sleep. Thunder now too.

wish I was with you I love a good storm

fern3758 m ago

You can watch the spectacular lightning, from your bed as I'm doing

miles13653 m ago

wish I was with you

Yes, miles. Of course you do

Original Poster

deeky5 m ago

why r u up this early

miles1363 h, 9 m ago

What is free to do in your town? Number one where I live standing outside …What is free to do in your town? Number one where I live standing outside Tesco.

Tesco allows people to do a number one outside their store?!
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 23rd Aug 2017

Everybody is being terribly downbeat. If you don't think positively about your local area, how can you expect outsiders to? Here in bradford we have the national science and media museum scienceandmediamuseum.org.uk
And a certain Mr David hockney also has a bit of a tribute theme going on bradfordmuseums.org/ven…ery
It is all too easy to say how bad everything is in our run down northern towns, and I don't for one moment think it is all coming up roses. Thing is though, if you want to see the good, it is there too.

Cycling, walking the south downs way half a mile away

Watch the planes and helicopters at the local airport

Canoeing up the river within 100 yards

Swimming in the sea within 100 yards

Free tennis or gym workout in the local park on the beach

A walk around town or along the beach

Cycle 5 miles into Brighton and have a walk along the beach / prom / pier

Cycle 4 miles into Worthing and have a walk along the beach / prom / pier

Sit and watch the yachts by the harbour

Etc etc

31760269-e9BQ0.jpg
31760269-vPLtL.jpg
31760269-fSHpM.jpg
31760269-ovBhd.jpg
31760269-IijxE.jpg
31760269-omOae.jpg
Edited by: "chocci" 23rd Aug 2017

Here in Bradford. . .

*Stops reading

Got to ikea fir a coffee

Chase around supermarkets etc for the latest deal posted here. If none then walk around local park pick some blackberries, apples and pears hanging in local areas. Admire people's front gardens and maybe adopt some ideas. On Tuesdays pick up a free coffee......

chocci1 h, 36 m ago

Cycling, walking the south downs way half a mile awayWatch the planes and …Cycling, walking the south downs way half a mile awayWatch the planes and helicopters at the local airportCanoeing up the river within 100 yardsSwimming in the sea within 100 yards Free tennis or gym workout in the local park on the beachA walk around town or along the beach Cycle 5 miles into Brighton and have a walk along the beach / prom / pierCycle 4 miles into Worthing and have a walk along the beach / prom / pierSit and watch the yachts by the harbour Etc etc[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Ah, Shoreham... Lovely place! I'm from Worthing myself but moved to the midlands about 4 years ago for work and have regretted it ever since!

Error4401 h, 59 m ago

Got to ikea fir a coffee

And rancid meatballs.

majestic20121 m ago

And rancid meatballs.

Wel if they are free i guess they must be, from the bin

Hill walking, mountain climbing with a small drive.

Some free Museums around too, mostly related to the 19th century, coal mining etc that sort of thing.

Lots of really good forest trails for walking or mountain biking.

Rowing, this is obviously if you have your own boat otherwise you have to hire one.

A lot of people visit the kelpies just now which I believe is free too.

Go window shopping.
Go out for a walk...
To many parks\commons, along the river, or canal or smaller rivers that people don't seem to notice much.
Go to one of the many playgrounds, sand pits, paddling pools, mazes, tennis courts, basketball courts etc
Go to the nature areas like the nature triangle in Chiswick.
Natural history museum if you can stand the queues, science museum, British museum, Victoria and Albert, i think the RAF one is free, not sure if the national gallery and that sort of thing are still free.
Goto a church and if you do so during harvest festival or something free food too.

Error44031 m ago

Wel if they are free i guess they must be, from the bin

Fiscally speaking, it's good eating.

Dogging.

BUT MILES136 YOUR FREE TO DO! You sexy thing.

i live in the southwest so have plenty of free stuff to do *as long as you pay for a bus or own a car*

i think about two weeks ago there was the fireworks championship in Plymouth, though when it ends its like Escape from L.A. and Boardmasters in Newquay.
maybe you should move Miles lol.
Edited by: "catbeans" 23rd Aug 2017

chocci9 h, 24 m ago

Cycling, walking the south downs way half a mile awayWatch the planes and …Cycling, walking the south downs way half a mile awayWatch the planes and helicopters at the local airportCanoeing up the river within 100 yardsSwimming in the sea within 100 yards Free tennis or gym workout in the local park on the beachA walk around town or along the beach Cycle 5 miles into Brighton and have a walk along the beach / prom / pierCycle 4 miles into Worthing and have a walk along the beach / prom / pierSit and watch the yachts by the harbour Etc etc[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

I always thought you lived in Bristol, I have no idea why

Carnival, Chapletown, this WKD.

deeky13 h, 2 m ago

He'd be welcome. Nothing better watching a storm with company and he'd be perfectly behaved unlike you

fern372 m ago

He'd be welcome. Nothing better watching a storm with company and he'd be …He'd be welcome. Nothing better watching a storm with company and he'd be perfectly behaved unlike you

31767979-q9KAt.jpg

That's me by the way, not miles

hotukdeals.com/dea…973

The excellent museum we have here is in that
norfy had a similar thread to this a year or two back
have some great parks in the town here'huge area of private but open on foot/horseback woodland/park
fab ex gravel pits that are a haven for wild fowl/fools and then the ANOB everybody loves twee

MSK.3 m ago

deeky1 m ago

What? It's one of my favorite free things to do.

jax6192 m ago

[Image]

Uh humm. I said it doesn't cost me anything.

jax6192 m ago

I never said I wanted to stroke it Just watch for a while …I never said I wanted to stroke it Just watch for a while

Oh well, in that case carry on 😸

Ya mam.

Free game of tt if youre good atit.

Kids can go swimming for free, outside paddling pool to play in too, we have a local museum which is kinda tiny, parks, skateboard area, walking around an old golf course, youth centre with free activities, getting bothered by political campaigners around election time. Mostly things for kids to do.

splatsplatsplat16 h, 32 m ago

Here in Bradford. . .*Stops reading

Yeah, parts of it are a demilitarized zone. Thing is though, there are hidden gems here and if they are here, they are everywhere. Bradford is home to a UNESCO world heritage site saltairevillage.info would you think that?
The biggest crowd at a rugby match wasn't at Twickenham, it was at odsal
google.co.uk/sea…800
The first Pullman train ever in the UK set off from Bradford in 1874.
if there is so much in this run down forgotten backwater, what more could you find in your own town.

Quite a bit of free stuff to do in walking distance of where I live.

The park has free tennis courts, a skate park, kids playground and aviary.

There's the nature reserve along with the canal and woods for lovely walks.

The leisure centre offers cheap / reduced gym and swimming sessions along with kids activities in school holidays.

If a want to get the car and drive there's plenty of free attractions between 20 mins and 40 mins drive away here's a few i've visited recently but there's tonnes more

Royal Armouries Museum

Leeds city Muesum

National coal mining muesum

Yorkshire sculpture park

I love living in Yorkshire

splatsplatsplat23rd Aug

Here in Bradford. . .*Stops reading

Bradford has the science and media Museum for free.
The city centre has great water feature that kids love to play in.
Its close to lots of beautiful countryside.

myusernamehasgone23412 h, 6 m ago

Bradford has the science and media Museum for free.The city centre has …Bradford has the science and media Museum for free.The city centre has great water feature that kids love to play in.Its close to lots of beautiful countryside.

Loads of kids playing in it today. The place was heaving. Great place for walking too. Spen valley greenway, ten millennium circular walks, Leeds Liverpool canal. List is endless.

Lots of free things to be had in my town.

1. Plane spotting.
2. Free museum.
or my personal favourite:
3. count how many rotten naan breads dumped in the local parks river.

To name a few.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 25th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants