What is this cable called and where can i find it ?

    I need an extension cable for my headset for my pc. It needs to have a audio and a microphone input on one end and plug into the pc the other end.

    Hope i am making sense ?? I tried searching but don't know excatly what it's called so had no luck


    Original Poster

    yup thank you very much. Is that a trusted website ?
    Edited by: "zeus9876" 30th Nov 2010

    farnell are a massive worldwide company !!

    Edited by: "rangermastiffs" 30th Nov 2010

    Original Poster


    Original Poster

    anywhere else i can purchase one of these as the above has a min spend of £20 and don't really want to go to scambay

    Poundland (and many other places) do individual extension cables - just buy two, one for the earphones, one for the mic.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?45
      2. When will Argos' £5/£10 gift card offer likely be back?11
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      4. Samsung s8 trade in34

      See more discussions