What is this called? (XBOX 360 PART)

5 replies
Found 29th Dec 2010
The brown thing the sound cables plug into? ive just broke it and need a new one, i cant even remember where it came from.


Original Poster


3.5 mm Stereo Male to Dual RCA Female Adapter

Just bend the pin that you broke back a little with some pliers first of all. It's only carrying sound so should work fine.

Brown ? it's grey surely
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    2. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?910
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit57

    See more discussions