Groups

What is this controller and what can I do with it?!

Came with a bundle I bought. Plugged it into the 360 and it isn't recognised.

It is recognised on the PC - well, showed as installing driver on first plug-in but doesn't automatically work with COD4 - only game I tried.

Does it only work on some games or do I need to use software with it or something..? Xpadder?

Pic in next post

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/1620529/640/1620529.jpg

It's blooming huge!

Oh nice controller too

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4992150

It's blooming huge!Oh nice controller too

roughly same size as xbox 360 controller - angle of photo and slim M1330 just make it look like a monster!

But I wouldn't say it's nice - it's bloody ugly imo. But I'd like to use it.

Not sure what its for looks like one of those old fashioned monsters.

Good luck with it x x x

looks like a xbox 1 controller

Original Poster

djnaff;4992242

looks like a xbox 1 controller

It says joytech on it though. I've just downloader xpadder and have programmed it. Must be a pc games controller then Gonna try it on a game now

Usb??

brawlzzz;4992412

Usb??

Assuming so if it plugs into the 360.......

It may work automatically for a lot of PC games since gamepads aren't very popular but if you go into the control options and try rebinding a key, say fire, to one of the gamepad buttons then that should work automatically.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767189
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions