What is this item?

Posted 29th Feb
3415369-MhzP7.jpg

Can anybody help identify this for somebody?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Edited by: "tregs" 29th Feb
18 Comments
Based on it being on what looks like a bar counter top in a hotel. I’d guess a cocktail strainer.
Oneday7729/02/2020 19:43

Based on it being on what looks like a bar counter top in a hotel. I’d g …Based on it being on what looks like a bar counter top in a hotel. I’d guess a cocktail strainer.

Pretty dire looking cocktail bar.
Looks like a giant version of the spring in a clothes peg
I think it's like a coat stand but for used teabags.
Do you think one of these would fit in the top bit?
40016232-NngLq.jpg
Toptrumpet29/02/2020 20:02

Do you think one of these would fit in the top bit?[Image]

wow i was actually asking myself that same question the moment i looked at it wtf hahahahauahahahua

OP deliver results please
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 29th Feb
Toptrumpet29/02/2020 20:02

Do you think one of these would fit in the top bit?[Image]

As the bishop said to the actress.
I don’t know but I reckon the spiral top is nothing more than a handle so it’s just the the bowl & sieve like lid thing where the answer lies. Looks like something to do with Indian, Middle Eastern, North African food to me - unless it’s an ornate ash tray.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 29th Feb
Edited by: "tregs" 29th Feb
Pancake or muffin mould. The spring handle dissipates heat so you don't burn your hand. Looks a lot like the brush washer, but no bottom in the ring and thre rings are too close together.
On closer inspection an egg poacher. That would explain the sieve.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 29th Feb
A poor excuse for a buffet, half the table looks like it's full of water jugs. Guests don't look thrilled either
Oneday7729/02/2020 19:43

Based on it being on what looks like a bar counter top in a hotel. I’d g …Based on it being on what looks like a bar counter top in a hotel. I’d guess a cocktail strainer.

IamMT29/02/2020 19:48

Pretty dire looking cocktail bar.

It's a social club, somebody just brought it in. He was trying to find out what it was.
MonkeysUncle29/02/2020 22:04

A poor excuse for a buffet, half the table looks like it's full of water …A poor excuse for a buffet, half the table looks like it's full of water jugs. Guests don't look thrilled either

Ok.
IamMT01/03/2020 11:30

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_raffle?wprov=sfla1

Ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants