EXPIRED

What is this PC worth excluding delivery please?

Banned
Dell Dimension E520

Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor 4300 (1.8Ghz x 2)

320Gb HDD Sata

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3000 (Intel® GMA X3000)

Genuine Windows Vista® Business with disk & COA

2GB Dual-Channel DDR2 SDRAM (533MHz)

DVD-RW

Integrated Memory Card Reader

Externally Accessible
Video: 1 DVI, VGA and 1 S-Video (with add-in PCI-Express video card)
IEEE 1394 (optional) - 1 6-pin serial connector
USB: 7 Ports (2 Front, 5 Back) + 1 internal
integrated 7.1 channel sound
Network: Integrated Ethernet
Integrated 10/100 network interface
Expansion Slots
PCI: 2 Slots
PCIe x1: 1 Slot
PCIe x16 (Graphics): 1 Slots
305 Watt DC Power Supply

10 Comments

Banned

I'd say about £150'ish.
If that.

have to agree about £150

u selling buddy?

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;6602535

u selling buddy?

Cheers all.

Yeah - thinking about it........................

csiman;6602598

Cheers all.Yeah - thinking about it........................

Did you say in the other thread it was 2.1GHz? Is it overclocked?

Would you know what graphics card it would take on the psu? ie what level card due to the power requirements and has the psu got the connectors for graphics cards?

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;6602679

Did you say in the other thread it was 2.1GHz? Is it overclocked?Would … Did you say in the other thread it was 2.1GHz? Is it overclocked?Would you know what graphics card it would take on the psu? ie what level card due to the power requirements and has the psu got the connectors for graphics cards?

my mistake - its a 1.8ghz x2

problem it has is that Dell didnt fit P10 connectors to their PSUs at the time so best card I can find is a GF7600GT card although I think you can buy power-p10 converters for a couple of quid these days in which case you can get a better card but bear in mind it has a 305W PSU which by my calcs is using about 180W currently.

:thumbsup:

csiman;6603135

my mistake - its a 1.8ghz x2problem it has is that Dell didnt fit P10 … my mistake - its a 1.8ghz x2problem it has is that Dell didnt fit P10 connectors to their PSUs at the time so best card I can find is a GF7600GT card although I think you can buy power-p10 converters for a couple of quid these days in which case you can get a better card but bear in mind it has a 305W PSU which by my calcs is using about 180W currently.:thumbsup:

So you think I'd get a 3850 or one of those 4870 or whatever the number was cards in there with an adapter?

How much you selling for?.

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;6603334

So you think I'd get a 3850 or one of those 4870 or whatever the number … So you think I'd get a 3850 or one of those 4870 or whatever the number was cards in there with an adapter?How much you selling for?.

cant really continue this as we'll get infractions

csiman;6603516

cant really continue this as we'll get infractions

lol, how true!

Expired and closed as requested, please note you must not list this in FS until at least seven days have passed from now. Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
  2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
  3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843

See more discussions