What is this plant ?

Found 29th May
2946986-oDhOT.jpgmy dog likes eating this plant.
I see it around a lot
Community Updates
AskGardenPlant
Top comments
jco8313 m ago

Aww Mine is 13, had him since he was 5

33881152-IIcch.jpgIsambard
20 Comments
It has long stems. The one in the foreground is a bit blurred but it's the same as the ones in the background
Looks like sticky willy's to me.
BeerDrinker1 m ago

33880082-c99ed.jpgJoking ?
BeerDrinker3 m ago

Ah yes - 'Cleavers'. Thanks
BeerDrinker5 m ago

Nope, that's what they're called round here Nope, that's what they're called round here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galium_aparineThink they're good for dogs too going by this - https://www.dorwest.com/blog/why-is-my-dog-eating-sticky-weed-clivers-goosegrass/

Ah cool. Cheers
* great info ! Thanks !
Edited by: "jco83" 29th May
BeerDrinker51 m ago

I've always known it as Goose grass, no idea why I think it's a regional thing.
Sticky Willie where I grew up. My sister was trying to be posh, she called it adhesive william. My dog likes to eat pot pourri
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 29th May
Dyslexic_Dog23 m ago

I've always known it as Goose grass, no idea why I think it's a regional …I've always known it as Goose grass, no idea why I think it's a regional thing.

It seems to have many names
psychobitchfromhell22 m ago

Sticky Willie where I grew up. My sister was trying to be posh, she called …Sticky Willie where I grew up. My sister was trying to be posh, she called it adhesive william. My dog likes to eat pot pourri

Lol !
Pot pourri ?? eeeewwww !
jco834 m ago

Lol !Pot pourri ?? eeeewwww !

His breath smells nice!
jco834 m ago

Give him a dental chew stick !

Do that as well. He's only a puppy. He's still at the stage where everything goes in his gob. At the moment pot pourri is the favourite
psychobitchfromhell57 m ago

Do that as well. He's only a puppy. He's still at the stage where …Do that as well. He's only a puppy. He's still at the stage where everything goes in his gob. At the moment pot pourri is the favourite

Aww
Mine is 13, had him since he was 5
jco836 m ago

19 week old lab puppy. Shaping up to being a good 'un. Last one I rescued at about four and had for 12 plus years.
jco8313 m ago

33881152-IIcch.jpgIsambard
psychobitchfromhell4 h, 19 m ago

[Image] Isambard

Lovely :o. Looks like the dog my aunt used to have. He was called Fifty and was very mischievous but lovable.
Edited by: "hearts22" 30th May
braai4 h, 39 m ago

Usually when dogs eat plant, it means they have intestinal worms.

Thanks for changing the happy atmosphere of the thread
psychobitchfromhell22 h, 12 m ago

[Image] Isambard

He's a sweet little fella, nice to see you have a cage for him, it's the best way to house train them and also a safe space for him to go if he needs to be left alone for a short time.
I was thinking about starting a dog thread on here after all we have got a "cat chat" one and there does seem to be a lot of dog lovers on here.
Dyslexic_Dog16 m ago

He's a sweet little fella, nice to see you have a cage for him, it's the …He's a sweet little fella, nice to see you have a cage for him, it's the best way to house train them and also a safe space for him to go if he needs to be left alone for a short time.I was thinking about starting a dog thread on here after all we have got a "cat chat" one and there does seem to be a lot of dog lovers on here.

He's doing really well. He is fully house trained and he knows basic commands. He is learning stay at the moment. He is 19 weeks old now and he has just lost his first baby tooth. He had his first bath yesterday.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants