What is this plant called?

Found 5th JunEdited by:"sAmeri"
What are these called? They're £20 in IKEA but that's honestly a crazy price. I went there yesterday and they're all broken and bent. These are also a little too big for my liking.2950258.jpg

Community Updates
AskGarden
16 Comments
Genetically modified Asparagus frankenfood ?
grass?
Chives "lovely"
This was a picture of my setup. I think they look good, they're just too big.
33919409-5PQXq.jpg
(Decoration ideas would be much appreciated as well :).)
Edited by: "sAmeri" 5th Jun
sAmeri3 m ago

Thanks for the link, but these really are too big. Not a fan of it with my …Thanks for the link, but these really are too big. Not a fan of it with my current setup. Got a few images and had them sent back.[Image]

Did you ask the store what they were, when you were there taking pictures of them?
The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding
MadeDixonsCry4 m ago

?
IamMT11 m ago

Did you ask the store what they were, when you were there taking pictures …Did you ask the store what they were, when you were there taking pictures of them?

Yes, I asked around a bit from the people standing by the computers and the staff walking around in the plants section. They all said it was an artificial potted plant. No help at all.
sAmeri20 m ago

Yes, I asked around a bit from the people standing by the computers and …Yes, I asked around a bit from the people standing by the computers and the staff walking around in the plants section. They all said it was an artificial potted plant. No help at all.

Well it's 20 quid & looks like the one in my link to an Ikea product - there's nowt else that looks like it at that price...
Looks like Juncus (common bog rush). I'd pay money to get them out of my garden.
Google Artificial wheat grass in white pot and on images you should find similar. Some starting at 79p (tried to add a link but was taken down by mods, but is a well known large river in South America)
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jun
Optical illusion. I didn’t register your monitor in the pic at the top so I thought it was a big plant on the floor next to a big window then scrolled down and saw the other pic that showed the plant is small.
Me too
MadeDixonsCry5th Jun

Ok smarty, what is it then.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions