What is this Soft toy called

    Ive seen this toy and cant find it in any of the shops.Does any one have it or know what its called so I can get one..
    Its not a Loofa dog, its a really nice soft toy about 100cm long and with a soft stuffing and beads inside to wight it down.…jpg



    Looks like a draft excluder to me.(Do people still have draft excluders?)

    Its a draught excluder, hence the beans to 'weigh it down'.

    Pfft...i remember when people used to make their own. Everyone had a stuffed snaked behind their doors!
    (And all this was fields)

    Original Poster

    Thanks one step closer to find one, this ones really nice, and looks like a soft toy rather than a house hold item thanks so much..
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

      See more discussions