What is this string lock thing called? It's often found on bags or rucksacks

    It's like a plastic lock(?) that you often find on rucksacks / bag for cinching up the string so that the bag doesn't fall open. You press the tab and slides upwards. Release it and it locks the strings. Need to know the name to get a replacement....

    Any ideas?…png


    drawstring toggle.

    Cord lock/ stoppers

    Original Poster

    Thanks both!

    They seem to go by different names but punching those words into Amazon has brought up what I need.

    Much appreciated

    Toggle !!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22

      See more discussions