Groups

What is this supposed to be?

Mc Donalds Cup design:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzW1CxjUoAAOTt_.jpg:large

46 Comments

Scared to say Merry Christmas as it might 'offend' some people.

splatsplatsplat

[img]https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/mcdonalds-cup-gif.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1[/img]

The thing people do immediately after eating from maccys.

splatsplatsplat

[img]https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/mcdonalds-cup-gif.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1[/img]credit to this chap

That has got to be the gif of the day!

It *was* two mittens...now its just naughty. This picture has been circulating the internet for a few weeks now.

Original Poster

My sympathy to all McD workers who will be cleaning Hot Chocolate from every table this week.

Aiden1512

You just can't beat a McDonald's Poo

Aiden1512

Her cooking isn't that bad X)

SidSnot

​some atheists ?

SidSnot

only the liberal lefty snowflakes that take offence on others behalf

Like Jeremy (et al)?

had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's Thursday night I had projectile vomit 2 hours later , and that's all I'd eaten , felt sick within minutes of eating it too

tomminator

had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's Thursday night I had projectile … had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's Thursday night I had projectile vomit 2 hours later , and that's all I'd eaten , felt sick within minutes of eating it too

Did you ask for the special sauce?

tomminator

had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's Thursday night I had projectile … had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's Thursday night I had projectile vomit 2 hours later , and that's all I'd eaten , felt sick within minutes of eating it too

You probably had a stomach bug and the cheeseburger triggered you vomiting, Food poisoning typically takes about 6 hours+.

tomminator

Did you wash your hands before eating it?

no special sauce standard double cheeseburger , hands were clean and held it by the wrapper as always , seemed to have more than the usual amount of pickle on it , I wonder now was that to hide something

tomminator

no special sauce standard double cheeseburger , hands were clean and held … no special sauce standard double cheeseburger , hands were clean and held it by the wrapper as always , seemed to have more than the usual amount of pickle on it , I wonder now was that to hide something

come again?

JohnnyRoller

Did you ask for the special sauce?

​I went a Balti house in Birmingham a few years ago. Lovely curry. Found out that a week after I'd been they were closed down for putting 'special sauce' in the food oO .

no thanks phil

tomminator

I very much doubt that was the food

shadey12

​some atheists ?

​I'm an atheist, and I'm not offended by "Merry Christmas"...

shauneco

You probably had a stomach bug and the cheeseburger triggered you … You probably had a stomach bug and the cheeseburger triggered you vomiting, Food poisoning typically takes about 6 hours+.

​What nonsense, did you pluck that number out of the air? Can be as quick as 1 hour after ingestion, and can be much longer. Depends on how much bacteria was initially present, how good your immune system is, if you currently have any existing medical conditions etc. So the 2 hours could be more then plausible!

colin4man

​I went a Balti house in Birmingham a few years ago. Lovely curry. Found o … ​I went a Balti house in Birmingham a few years ago. Lovely curry. Found out that a week after I'd been they were closed down for putting 'special sauce' in the food oO .

But it was lovely right?

Lol @Macca Dees though #youhad1job!

eset12345

You're not allowed to say stuff like that these days

I work at mcds and we don't have these

eset12345

Maybe. I think it's more a case of delicate righty snowflakes taking offence at the strawman that such things are being changed to appease liberals.

As an atheist couldn't give a monkeys. But last time I checked we had at least 3 national newspapers dedicated to delicate righty snowflakes. Professional outrage machines looking to be offended by everything in the world, especially liberal strawmen.

Rom

You're not allowed to say stuff like that these days

​Why not? Proto-fascists are in power, Trump won the elections. It's perfect time to show your slimy xenophobic personality to the world. Merry Christmas everyone

eset12345

It really is amazing. NO ONE gets offended apart the people who think others might get offended and massive billion pound companies get sucked in too
    Edited by: "garbage456" 16th Dec 2016

this is USA cup UK has cute festive characters

tomminator

no thanks phil

I can in Summer

oooops runs and hides
    innuendos innuendos

funkybot4

​Why not? Proto-fascists are in power, Trump won the elections. It's p … ​Why not? Proto-fascists are in power, Trump won the elections. It's perfect time to show your slimy xenophobic personality to the world. Merry Christmas everyone

I was mocking.

shauneco

You probably had a stomach bug and the cheeseburger triggered you … You probably had a stomach bug and the cheeseburger triggered you vomiting, Food poisoning typically takes about 6 hours+.

I have to disagree. I've had solanine poisoning from a green skinned baked potato in less than an hour.

In that case, pardon my French.

tomminator

The fact you hadnt eaten all day maybe accounts for that

I didnt say all day

NeoDoug1

​I'm an atheist, and I'm not offended by "Merry Christmas"...

​me too, I was just wondering who would be offended.

Merry Christmas, let's not promote divisiveness

I'd probably be more offended by 'Merry Christmas' if I were a practicing Christian. It's supposed to be about the birth of the Christian saviour but everyone uses it to think about some fat bloke in a red costume promoting capitalism!

SidSnot

Hah BumHug

londonlad19

​What nonsense, did you pluck that number out of the air? Can be as quick … ​What nonsense, did you pluck that number out of the air? Can be as quick as 1 hour after ingestion, and can be much longer. Depends on how much bacteria was initially present, how good your immune system is, if you currently have any existing medical conditions etc. So the 2 hours could be more then plausible!

So they "Felt sick within minutes", Yes sure it is plausible, more so if they've got immunity issues etc but "Within minutes", That's my point, Usually food poisoning takes a little longer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions