Groups

what is up with my stupid pooter?

when its been on for a while it wont open in another window,if i open ie again and use that window its fine?!

like now ive had to open ie again to type this because everytime i chose to sumbit in the misc i get javascript void and page cannot be displayed,if i restart it it will be fine for a while and then starts not opening in another window,anyone know why?
    its only started doing it rcently around the same time i installed service pack 3

7 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3192042

Mine does that javascript thing sometimes, very annoying! Hope someone … Mine does that javascript thing sometimes, very annoying! Hope someone can help

yeah i just hope to find out why,i dread the page cannot be displayed!:x

Original Poster

t0mm;3192241

]]>

in english please?

Try Mozilla Firefox ( which is much faster than Exporer anyway) and see if you get the same problem ! :thumbsup:

mozilla.com/en-…ox/

yup i'd recommend mozilla too, infact I cant believe people still use IE.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;3192478

yup i'd recommend mozilla too, infact I cant believe people still use IE.

its what ya used to that you like:p

Mardyass;3192536

its what ya used to that you like:p

I guess, I never really liked IE so was glad when I discovered Mozilla, I reckon it loads a lot quicker too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions