What is Wii mod chip, how much it cost and other helpful info please?

Found 13th Oct 2008
Hi,
I have ordered for a WII console and now planning to buy games. I have read in some forums, that modding your WII will help you to download the games free from internet rather than spending loads of money. Is that right? Does it have any impact on my WII console? what all are required to mod the chip?

I have seen a guy offering a chip with installation for £25...what do you think abt this offer? where can I get my WII modded in London in person? how much appr would it cost? and any inputs please advise

9 Comments

prices and info found [url]www.disqworld.com[/url] in the wii forum hope that helps

Original Poster

many thanks for that, Which one is the best for UK console....where should I get it done in London?

ran2jeet;3181749

many thanks for that, Which one is the best for UK console....where … many thanks for that, Which one is the best for UK console....where should I get it done in London?

use ]this to find out whch chip your console needs

Original Poster

imortal;3181980

use ]this to find out whch chip your console needs

thanks that answers which chip....any clues where in London can I get it done?

again check the forum I gave, it has a lot of reputable modders in London and Uk in general

Original Poster

cool...rep added to all answers...thanks

I previously got linked to a website where you can buy the games for £3 delivered with case and front cover etc.. is anyone able to provide me the link?

Bump!
Post a comment
@
    Text