What is wrong with this the picture

Found 4th Jul
Just reading an article about the suspected new Beverley Allitt and this ad popped up, can you spot anything slightly odd with it?

2975821-nVFY5.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
National insurance cards have been abolished?
Bart Simpson's British cousin?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 4th Jul
Maverick774 m ago

National insurance cards have been abolished?

Have they? No not just that, it's more to do with the name and that it's an advert for life insurance.
Predikuesi1 m ago

Bart Simpson's British cousin?

The name is the key.
You got children and deaths trigger your need for life insurance and there is a murderer

Source photo here dailymail.co.uk/new…tml.
Edited by: "splender" 4th Jul
splender1 m ago

You got children and deaths trigger your need for life insurance and there …You got children and deaths trigger your need for life insurance and there is a murder.

You are very close with that. It involves murder.
Drumroll to the Eastenders theme.....
Richard_Richard4 m ago

The name is the key.

Had to Google it. I wouldn't have got it in a million years as I don't watch soaps.
RedNWhite1 m ago

Drumroll to the Eastenders theme.....

We have a winner!

Using the ni card of a convicted murderer to advertise life insurance, can't tell if appalling or genius...
The real question is.... did he actually receive the 200 grand?
Richard_Richard6 m ago

You are very close with that. It involves murder.

I amended my comment with its source photo.
RedNWhite4 m ago

The real question is.... did he actually receive the 200 grand?

If not at least he'll get a cut of the advertising related new take ups...
Richard_Richard9 m ago

We have a winner!Using the ni card of a convicted murderer to advertise …We have a winner!Using the ni card of a convicted murderer to advertise life insurance, can't tell if appalling or genius...

scary subliminal advertising
splender4 m ago

scary subliminal advertising

It's a minor thing that 99% won't take notice of, just struck me as odd. Instead of selling that particular insurance with a pic of a smiling family, use the pic of something belonging to a man who killed his family. Very strange choice.
Richard_Richard9 m ago

It's a minor thing that 99% won't take notice of, just struck me as odd. …It's a minor thing that 99% won't take notice of, just struck me as odd. Instead of selling that particular insurance with a pic of a smiling family, use the pic of something belonging to a man who killed his family. Very strange choice.

Bizzare, either subliminal messaging or I think web site support person has a grudge.
Edited by: "splender" 4th Jul
I would never have noticed that
Richard_Richard4 h, 25 m ago

It's a minor thing that 99% won't take notice of, just struck me as odd. …It's a minor thing that 99% won't take notice of, just struck me as odd. Instead of selling that particular insurance with a pic of a smiling family, use the pic of something belonging to a man who killed his family. Very strange choice.

I doubt they put that much thought into a spam advert for a dodgy scam, probably just found it on google images and thought it was an OK stock image.
catbeans2 h, 42 m ago

I doubt they put that much thought into a spam advert for a dodgy scam, …I doubt they put that much thought into a spam advert for a dodgy scam, probably just found it on google images and thought it was an OK stock image.

Richard_Richard7 h, 7 m ago

It was scary subliminal advertising.

Blake was diagnosed with terminal motor neurone disease on 11 December 2015 after first showing neurological symptoms in September 2013. For months Simpson-Kent and Blake had discussed about what to do in event of her death and his suicide after her death. How the children could be raised without their mother and father. So he killed their kids allegedly, "‘Because the agreement without their parents there was no one qualified to raise them in the way they were accustomed to."

The advert: if you had life insurance, some of the above could have been avoided if you had insurance money, say, the children's lives could have been spared with cover from their mum?! (Which is fairly close to what I wrote in my first comment, by fluke.)
Edited by: "splender" 5th Jul
@Richard_Richard

"What is wrong with this the picture"

Let me just stop you there.
fanpages4 h, 14 m ago

@Richard_Richard "What is wrong with this the picture"Let me just stop you …@Richard_Richard "What is wrong with this the picture"Let me just stop you there.

Damn mods adding an extra *the*. I don't know how that got there Officer...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants