What is your call package?

Banned 12 replies
Found 11th Sep 2008
I seem to be a text freak and send around 800 texts and use 300 minutes every month.

I use the internet big time too

A friend of mine is using over 2000 texts every month, he's a right tart though and has several women on the go

12 Comments

ha, your very nosey, between you and Dell i reckon you have all the members vital stats :lol:

im with vodafone and have unlimited texts , 600 minutes and unlimted internet/wap for £35 a month all in and a brand new phone...

I have a PAYG phone with O2 and £15 a month gets me 500 texts, 1000 minutes to my 10 O2 numbers 4mb internet browsing and £10 calling credit. Not bad really. =] x

O2 - 600 minutes, 1000 texts, unlimited broadband - £20 a month

john-mac - i think you mean unlimited mobile web rather than broadband?

unlimited texts and around 300-400 mins i fink

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2946695

ha, your very nosey, between you and Dell i reckon you have all the … ha, your very nosey, between you and Dell i reckon you have all the members vital stats :lol:

Thats what we are aiming for,.....we are a tag team ;-)

Original Poster Banned

gamesrus;2946716

im with vodafone and have unlimited texts , 600 minutes and unlimted … im with vodafone and have unlimited texts , 600 minutes and unlimted internet/wap for £35 a month all in and a brand new phone...

Yeah I saw that package, looks good, I have 6 months left on my current ****** contract though :roll:

I have Everyday 50 with Orange. 50 minutes free calls every evening, all day Saturday & Sunday. No free texts though. Everyday 50 is no longer available, and I am told they cannot take it away from me, so I continue to pay only 50p per day on contract. A guy in Phones4U told me that Orange are eager to buy back the SIM cards of Everyday 50 customers, some are getting over £2,000 a go. Can't wait!

Foosball Chum;2947169

Thats what we are aiming for,.....we are a tag team ;-)

ok... :thumbsup:

well i have unlimited texts...dunno why cos i hardly text

600 minutes but use no where near that

any other info you'd like?

my N.I number anyone??

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2947204

ok... :thumbsup:well i have unlimited texts...dunno why cos i hardly … ok... :thumbsup:well i have unlimited texts...dunno why cos i hardly text600 minutes but use no where near that any other info you'd like?my N.I number anyone??

Vital stats

scrumpypaul;2947015

john-mac - i think you mean unlimited mobile web rather than broadband?

well yes i just call internet broadband, i know what i mean
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions