Groups

What is your claim to fame?

Have any of you have your 15 mins of fame? if so what was it and did you enjoy it?

29 Comments

Well this one time at bandcamp.....

Banned

Hmm cant say i have yet.

Unfortunatley I havent got one:thinking:

been on tv a few times, 3 times on the radio. few press releases, and ex member of stavros flateley (im not gutted)
    and i love being a star

My great uncle built a house for teh beatles in the 60's." Andrews" as in makers Liver salts are my relations too

Over 20 years ago, front cover of Just 17 magazine, billboard poster for Adidas, my absolute peek but lasted only a year :oops:

Mind you Jasonrat may disagree lol

been an extra in a film with tim roth and dougray scott

A little more than 15 minutes on our local Radio Station (City FM).

Not so much a claim to fame, but I'm related to Scott of the Antarctic.

]http//ht…ott

Original Poster

My little girl is a baby model and has done some well known brands... my partner was also a baby model i dont think i have one....

Was on Glen Michael Cartoon Cavalcade when i was 8:thumbsup:
    He was at Alton Towers doing a holiday special:p

Tinkytayls;6292129

My little girl is a baby model and has done some well known brands... my … My little girl is a baby model and has done some well known brands... my partner was also a baby model i dont think i have one....

]well u come up tops on google

our youngest was a child model too for disney and various magazines and brochures

I came on tv at david beckhams academy

Came in newspapers etc for science

jenniep;6292143

Was on Glen Michael Cartoon Cavalcade when i was 8:thumbsup:He was at … Was on Glen Michael Cartoon Cavalcade when i was 8:thumbsup:He was at Alton Towers doing a holiday special:p

Glen Michaels cartoon cavalcade was the business :thumbsup:

Had the lead role in Lost

i was on a trevor mcdonalds tonight 999 special on itv a few weeks back

being on peak practice a few times as a kid

I've been in a Question Time audience in a very loud Hawaiian shirt.

They wouldn't let me ask a question though.:x

I was a child model... you wouldn't think it to look at me now!

I was also on the cover of a top 20 single about 4 years ago...

I used to be engaged to a fairly famous page 3 model.
    She appeared in the Sun and Star newspapers, the page 3 calendar, fhm, loaded and in the end Playboy.
    She did several tv programmes for the old "Men + Motors" tv channel and they came to our house and did a whole programme on her/us.
    As i used to take some of her photos for her websites, they filmed a shoot at our house. My god i looked awful on tv lol.
    Was a bit embarrassed a couple of weeks later when i saw a guy i hadnt seen since school and bumped into him and he'd seen me on the programme.
    Was also in the Sun newspaper because unfortunately she got mugged at gunpoint in London and the Sun ran a story on it and there was a photo of the 2 of us together with it.

i wudnt say it was fame but im in preston carribean carnival every year

aah96;6292521

i wudnt say it was fame but im in preston carribean carnival every year

go you :thumbsup:

choc1969;6292566

go you :thumbsup:

thankyou x x 5 hours of dancing and 15 min break in between :roll:

turn ur volume down b4 clicking this ut im somewere in this lot !!

Guitarist in a local band played alot of gigs about town and at middlesbrough music live
    Great fun

Once in Blackpool dick & dom were filming something live & they came right up to me so I ran & hid in a shop :oops:

I once walked into a scene where the famous BRUM car was being filmed, we were quickly told to move out of the way, oh and I met Grotbags once in full attire

I once made a card for Bullseye the dog and Krusher showed it on Noisy Mothers, aaah late night rock shows were the best :thumbsup:

Been interviewed on the ITV national news

I danced with Pharrel Willams at a club in London many years ago. He is lush but such a flirt!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22

See more discussions