What is your current screen saver?

36 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
As above, mine is as below, dont know why,

36 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.filesland.com/companies/Team-Taylor-Made/Moonlight-Dancing-Penguins-Screensaver-43174.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/michelleleemoo/moo.jpg

I havent got one

wheres some good freebie ones? lol

mines a pic of my DD

ilovepink;5657858

mines a pic of my DD

direct debit, WHY? :thinking:

michelleleemoo;5657869

starsparkle2311;5657879

lol

so everyones a comedian :lol::p

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5657749

I don't know how to put a pic up, but somehow my kids managed to put one … I don't know how to put a pic up, but somehow my kids managed to put one on of a tropical fish tank, bubbles and everything, don't know how they did it!!!!:w00t::-DDon't know how to change the flippin thing either,lol, no worries I actually quite like it:-D

Lol, i love those tropical fish tank ones, some are so real, i love this one,

youtube.com/wat…qso

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5657869

lol, beat me to it, hows you Ms moo:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mardyass;5657807

I havent got one :(wheres some good freebie ones? lol

Depends on what you are looking for, art, animals, comic,funny, stupid, your own piccies maybe etc, also depends on what op system you have, XP or Vista etc (doing a lot of etc here:))

mines is bubbles that come across, nice colourful and fun

clondikemike;5657962

lol, beat me to it, hows you Ms moo:thumbsup:

alright ta, just had a blazin row with the neighbours :x

starsparkle2311;5657749

I don't know how to put a pic up, but somehow my kids managed to put one … I don't know how to put a pic up, but somehow my kids managed to put one on of a tropical fish tank, bubbles and everything, don't know how they did it!!!!:w00t::-DDon't know how to change the flippin thing either,lol, no worries I actually quite like it:-D

Is that 1 used on a well known virus pop up?

mine is a pic of a big fat guy with glasses wearing a t shirt saying i beat anorexia lol

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5658058

alright ta, just had a blazin row with the neighbours :x

about:?

Original Poster

tonico;5658198

mine is a pic of a big fat guy with glasses wearing a t shirt saying i … mine is a pic of a big fat guy with glasses wearing a t shirt saying i beat anorexia lol

My sis is anorexic, things like that arent funny to me:-(

http://i39.tinypic.com/or4idy.jpg

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5658506

:friends:Mine is my hubby and my kids, I like staring at that as a … :friends:Mine is my hubby and my kids, I like staring at that as a screensaver :-D

I would love it to be my daughter but i couldnt look at her everyday as it would make me to sad,

So i look at a bunch of Penguins:-D

Original Poster

Oh and "Hi" Tinks:) been MIA for a few days, but missed you all and the site is like a magnet

clondikemike;5658410

about:?

my neighbours have just put up a huge swimming pool and the whole streets children (at least 20) were in it screaming their heads off and shouting and have done for the past 3 days solid.
So I went round said excuse me about 10 times to get attention and asked them to keep it down a bit.
5 minutes later the gran comes round reeking of alcohol, f-ing and jeffing, right in my face telling me Im a snob and they're kids and I should get used to it because thats how it is going to be for the whole holidays.
I asked her not to swear and shout as I hadnt done. Dont know why I bothered but why should I have to have my windows closed and I can still hear it.
Some people are just pigs, live like pigs and act like pigs.
years ago I'd have chinned her but Ive got kids and cant go round doing that now, but I so wanted to!

And breathe, rant over!

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5658487

I really like that, for some reason its very relaxing:)

tonico;5658198

mine is a pic of a big fat guy with glasses wearing a t shirt saying i … mine is a pic of a big fat guy with glasses wearing a t shirt saying i beat anorexia lol

sorry i know its a serious thing but its a funny pic

Mine is a forest of trees with a waterfall...

It's easy to live with, for me xx

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5658607

my neighbours have just put up a huge swimming pool and the whole streets … my neighbours have just put up a huge swimming pool and the whole streets children (at least 20) were in it screaming their heads off and shouting and have done for the past 3 days solid.So I went round said excuse me about 10 times to get attention and asked them to keep it down a bit.5 minutes later the gran comes round reeking of alcohol, f-ing and jeffing, right in my face telling me Im a snob and they're kids and I should get used to it because thats how it is going to be for the whole holidays.I asked her not to swear and shout as I hadnt done. Dont know why I bothered but why should I have to have my windows closed and I can still hear it.Some people are just pigs, live like pigs and act like pigs. years ago I'd have chinned her but Ive got kids and cant go round doing that now, but I so wanted to!And breathe, rant over!

I totally agree, you cant polish a turd

clondikemike;5658833

michelleleemoo;5658607

my neighbours have just put up a huge swimming pool and the whole streets … my neighbours have just put up a huge swimming pool and the whole streets children (at least 20) were in it screaming their heads off and shouting and have done for the past 3 days solid.So I went round said excuse me about 10 times to get attention and asked them to keep it down a bit.5 minutes later the gran comes round reeking of alcohol, f-ing and jeffing, right in my face telling me Im a snob and they're kids and I should get used to it because thats how it is going to be for the whole holidays.I asked her not to swear and shout as I hadnt done. Dont know why I bothered but why should I have to have my windows closed and I can still hear it.Some people are just pigs, live like pigs and act like pigs. years ago I'd have chinned her but Ive got kids and cant go round doing that now, but I so wanted to!And breathe, rant over!

awww hon, I so know what you mean... the amount of times I bite my tongue just so not to put on a bad display for the kids or to set a bad example, when without them, I'd have been responding far more impulsively lol

Dont worry about them sweetie, she wouldnt have come round if she wasn't drunk and she was swearing because she was scared... it's that " I want to intimidate you so I'll swear at you" thing.

clondikemike;5658833

But you can put a turd in the swimming pool ;-)

Predikuesi;5658487

That's a nice desktop background, now what about your screensaver? :whistling:

ALEXSHEFF92;5659045

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :-D:w00t:

ALEXSHEFF92;5659045

but then it depends on just how you do it :giggle:

http://www.dio.net/pictures_cd/the_very_best_of_metal_hammer_au_big.jpg

tinkerbell28;5659672

:lol:You made me laugh loads tonight COM, if I could rep you more I … :lol:You made me laugh loads tonight COM, if I could rep you more I would, needed a laugh:thumbsup:

awww hon, I'm glad I made you smile x x x

Babbabooey;5659087

That's a nice desktop background, now what about your screensaver? … That's a nice desktop background, now what about your screensaver? :whistling:

Pleased im not the only one who noticed, seems to be some confusion here.
i havent got a screensaver, the screen goes into standby instead. My WALLPAPER is this one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/goonieman/hal9000.jpg

Mardyass;5657807

I havent got one :(wheres some good freebie ones? lol

Me neither, dont need one on a laptop, I just close it

Banned

I dont have one as my monitor turns itself to standby after 5 mins inactivity. I thought all new monitors had this facility. Far cheaper on the electric than running a screensaver!

:-D

michelleleemoo;5658607

OMG! MOO! Get yourself round here hun, we can chillax in my back garden, the only noise here is the blackbirds and the old boy nextdoor chuntering to himself. Come on , you know you want to

bitseylango;5661295

:-DOMG! MOO! Get yourself round here hun, we can chillax in my back … :-DOMG! MOO! Get yourself round here hun, we can chillax in my back garden, the only noise here is the blackbirds and the old boy nextdoor chuntering to himself. Come on , you know you want to

ah bless bits, thats soooo sweet you've mad me cwy http://www.xcomment.com/g1/thumbs/72e78509689e4401c755dcf687960204081207081710sm.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125
    5. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25116

See more discussions