Groups
    EXPIRED

What is your definition of VGC? Problem with Ebay...

Thanks for all the replies. Mods please delete. Problem sorted!!

9 Comments

Banned

Would have been best to mention light scratches maybe.

at the end of the day is he puts a SNAD claim in with paypal he will almost definitely win,so you need to offer to refund item once he returns them

boothy;8062551

at the end of the day is he puts a SNAD claim in with paypal he will … at the end of the day is he puts a SNAD claim in with paypal he will almost definitely win,so you need to offer to refund item once he returns them

+1

i never enter into discussion on matters like these, i only reply stating they may return for full refund if not happy. seemples.

Original Poster

boothy;8062551

at the end of the day is he puts a SNAD claim in with paypal he will … at the end of the day is he puts a SNAD claim in with paypal he will almost definitely win,so you need to offer to refund item once he returns them

Yeps, that what I've done...

I've always used a scale of 1 Excellent/Mint/Like New, 2 Very Good condition, 3 Good Condition, 4 Acceptable. In honesty it was an oversight on my behalf of not mentioning the minute scratches but If it doesn't affect the game whatsoever I don't see a problem anyay...

If it was me I would have mentioned the fine scratches and also used a photo, with the case of eBay and paypal the buyer is always right.

agree with the others, light scratches should be mentioned.

The problem wth writing light scratches is sometimes light scratches isnt even "scratches" in the strictest sense so I can understand why you didnt mention it i.e it would literally look brand new or almost new with a tiny mark and people are bound to complain so its more a case of wording it so people know exactly how serious the scratches are but even then you will chancers.

Original Poster

ryouga;8062718

The problem wth writing light scratches is sometimes light scratches isnt … The problem wth writing light scratches is sometimes light scratches isnt even "scratches" in the strictest sense so I can understand why you didnt mention it i.e it would literally look brand new or almost new with a tiny mark and people are bound to complain so its more a case of wording it so people know exactly how serious the scratches are but even then you will chancers.

I agree, but I understand that I SHOULD have mentioned it in hindsight but it sold very quickly before I could change it...

Original Poster

I thought I sorted it out, but now he's sent me an email outside of Ebay and is threatening to give negative feedback unless I refund him £3 and he gets to keep the game! The cheek! What now??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions