Groups

What is your earliest memory?

Always been sceptical about people who can remember when they were in "the womb"?? my earliest was when i was 4 years old at my sisters wedding, sitting under the main table? eating a huge slice of wedding cake i had slipped away (what a random post!!)

16 Comments

i have an IQ of 170

I remember birth.

Standing in my cot at about 2 watching Banana Splits

i can remember eating pizza at 3 years old :giggle:

black gerbil1;5848070

i have an IQ of 170I remember birth.

Yes but that was only 12 years ago:)

ilovelilac;5848090

i can remember eating pizza at 3 years old :giggle:

yea, but what flavour ? ;-)

choc1969;5848102

yea, but what flavour ? ;-)

lol i can remember it looking reddish so im guessing pepperoni :w00t::w00t:

I can remember the layout of the nursery,so I guess around 4,can't remember too much else from around that age that stands out as much as the nursery. I can remember where we would eat,where the tables were for painting. I can remember the dressing up the corner,and the carpet we'd sit on for stories.
    I can remember the outdoor play area with those space hoppers,orange ones with silly faces,very 70's retro,I remember the climbing frame,and the see-saws outside too.

I remember making bubble paintings at nursery - you had some liquid paint in a yoghurt pot, the ladies added fairy liquid to it, you blew into a straw to make the paint bubble up, and then put a piece of paper on top - et voila, a lovely painting for mummy and daddy.

That was before I went to school so I must have been three, maybe four - thirty years ago now!!

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5848103

Didn't think they had skateboards in 1960.:whistling:

pmsl

Aged about 2, standing at gate waiting for dad to come home.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5848137

lol, cheeky, 70's baby here!!!Deprived too, I never did get a Mr Frostie … lol, cheeky, 70's baby here!!!Deprived too, I never did get a Mr Frostie machine at Xmas,lol

The best ever present in the world!!!!!!!, they had one at Argos about a year ago and i sent it to my daughter in Australia, her mum didnt get it and thought i was mad, but my daughter thought it was the best present ever!!! better than her ipod touch???

starsparkle2311;5848177

Funny how the women in the thread have earlier memories? Interesting … Funny how the women in the thread have earlier memories? Interesting isn't it?

I was quite expect one of the lovely ladies remembering the actual conception and sitting there in their mums womb as an egg saying "no that sperms got a dodgy tail, no that ones swimming backwards!!"

I remember always finding sweets in our airing cupboard in the house I grew up in. I was convinced fairies put them there under my toy bin lid at night ( which for some reason I kept in the airing cupboard). I must of been around 4yrs old. Then about 6 years later my sister confessed it was her all along putting them there. I've never been the same since!!!! lololol

earliest memory is waking up about 12:30. today

Original Poster

grex9101;5848820

earliest memory is waking up about 12:30. today

:-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5848804

watch it, you................

lol, steps back and evaluates my answer:p (you are still lovely)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.67
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1719
      3. Sweet Sunday code please33
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?11

See more discussions