What is your favourite coffee

Found 22nd Dec 2017
I do love a good fresh coffee, with all the different brands out there i thought this might be a good way to find ones that i hadn't heard of that people have tried.

Some of the best i have found are
Allpress
Nude coffee
Strangers
Caravan.

I really do like the independent ones that are out there, anyone got any suggestions.
Merry christmas to all
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
19 Comments
Sorry, not independent, but my family have always really liked Douwe Egberts Gold ☕ Merry Christmas to you too 🎅🎄🎁
Edited by: "jco83" 22nd Dec 2017
Revelation by union roasted coffee

Merry Christmas
Edited by: "danzab" 23rd Dec 2017
Original Poster
jco8318 m ago

Sorry, not independent, but my family have always really liked Douwe …Sorry, not independent, but my family have always really liked Douwe Egberts Gold ☕ Merry Christmas to you too 🎅🎄🎁

Lol. Doesn’t have to be independent. Just a good conversation starter and intrigued to find others I haven’t tried 😊😊
All time fave has to be Sea Island Clifton Mount Estate but it aint cheap.

Followed by Monsoon malabar from the coffeebean.co.uk site and Taylor's Columbian single origin coffee available most places.
Drake by the Roasting Party. Omg. Best coffee I have EVER tasted.
Wallenford Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.
DKLS1 h, 27 m ago

All time fave has to be Sea Island Clifton Mount Estate but it aint cheap. …All time fave has to be Sea Island Clifton Mount Estate but it aint cheap. Followed by Monsoon malabar from the coffeebean.co.uk site and Taylor's Columbian single origin coffee available most places.

I've had the monsoon from coffee bean and it is excellent value for money and taste, I've heard the Jamaican blue mountain is very nice but it's quite expensive.
matthews94798 m ago

I've had the monsoon from coffee bean and it is excellent value for money …I've had the monsoon from coffee bean and it is excellent value for money and taste, I've heard the Jamaican blue mountain is very nice but it's quite expensive.

I love JBM but its expensive, bordering on the silly in the UK, and for a long time was a rare treat for me, until a coder mate of mine landed a gig in Jamaica a few years back so I get a steady supply but only pay local prices plus shipping.
Mcdonalds coffee or Aldi columbian.
I like Fack
Tea
Can't go wrong with Lavazza
Pelican Rogue, not really tried many more since I like that one. Only £10 for 1kg on Amazon.
Original Poster
dm57540 m ago

Can't go wrong with Lavazza

I usually go for Lavazza when I run out and can’t get any others.
Home bargains were selling monsoon malabar by the London coffee co for £1 .. 227gm .. Nice enough for the price
Coffee Masters and Spiller & Tait. You can find both on Amazon.
Youfer coffee
I don't drink coffee, so coffee flavoured chocolates
I like these from Tesco.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants