GTA: Vice City and the newest one

The first Broken sword.

elite......32k electron or bbc

ping pong

P.C. - Civilization
Spectrum - Manic Miner
Arcade - Moon buggy
BBC micro - Chucky egg!

Cant think of many others! Mr V & C is breaking the synaptic links!!

:whistling:

PacMan :thumbsup:

probably the new GTA just because of the radio stations alone.
Vladistock and San juan sounds with the Ruslana eurovision song!!

WantOne;2067033

P.C. - CivilizationSpectrum - Manic MinerArcade - Moon buggyBBC micro - … P.C. - CivilizationSpectrum - Manic MinerArcade - Moon buggyBBC micro - Chucky egg!Cant think of many others! Mr V & C is breaking the synaptic links!!:whistling:

Manic miner...yes..but did you ever complete it without the cheats ?// eugenes revenge was so hard

Gears of war along with many many more...

my all time fave has to be super metroid.

garyagh;2067043

Manic miner...yes..but did you ever complete it without the cheats ?// … Manic miner...yes..but did you ever complete it without the cheats ?// eugenes revenge was so hard

Complete it ! ? ! ?

No chance!

Got close in PiMania, did well at hungry Horrace, loved attic attack, etc, but remembering that these were games that'd load run and play in 16k! They were the mutts! ! ! !

Wot was your favourite speccy (or alternative) game?

Another World, just got the 15th anniversay edition and I still love it.

I have so many, but the 2 that come on top are :-

The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time - first 3D action adventure game I played. Truly memorable.

Resident Evil 4 - one of the best 3D action adventure games released in the last few years, with fantastic controls and set-pieces.

Banned

jet set willy

Team Fortress 2

Best online game I've ever played

Pac-Land :oops:

Arcade game would have to be Mr Doo followed by angler dangler.

1. Final Fantasy 7
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Super Smash Bros Melee
5. Mario Kart Double Dash
^^ 2+ player modes only on the above two.
6. GTA 4
7. Sonic 3
8. Theme Hospital
9. Max Payne 2
10. Half Life 2 plus EP1 and 2.

Solitare!

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 FTW

Though I love lots of modern games, I think the original DOOM games are still my favourites.

I played the PSX versions back in the day, then when I got a PS2 I still spent more time on the PSX versions than any actual PS2 games.

Now I've got an Xbox1, and last week I bought "DOOM 3 - COLLECTORS EDITION" which includes the original Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, and Doom 2 Master Levels.

I haven't even looked at the main game yet, I've been far too engrossed playing the old versions yet again (and these are conversions of the original PC games which tend to have much larger levels than the PSX versions).

I just never get bored of these games. They're so damn playable and fun, and I couldn't care less that the graphics are now horribly dated.

all of the pro evo's on ps2 and the 360.

san andreas/ vice city on the ps2, the new one i'm getting bored of driving about shooting loads of guys then driving about more. so far no variation on the missions like those 2.

ea hockey, pga tour golf series, madden series on the mega drive.

football manager on the pc, wasted about 6 months trying to get albion rovers out the 3rd division last year to no avail but great fun.

virtua tennis on the dreamcast/pc/360/ arcade. excellent fun.

oh and call of duty 2 and 4 on the 360.

probably loads more that'll pop into my head later.

few of my all-time faves - i'll add more if I can think of them

Metal gear solid - PSone

Super Mario World - snes

Super Mario 64

any pro evo soccer incarnation on ps2/3

GTA San Andreas - ps2

Goldeneye - n64

Resident evil 4 - gamecube

*new gtaIV must go in there too

dead rising is amazing

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

My all time favourite games

Banned

command&conquer

all of them

Independance War 2: Edge of Chaos. Excellent game, excellent control system. All space games should be done like this.

Baldurs Gate 2. "None stand where Tiax stands, lest he walk atop them". Perhaps the most quotable game in existence (monkey island doesn't even come close) and a jolly good story too.

Total Annhilation: "What began as a conflict over the transfer of consciousness from flesh to machines escalated into a war which has decimated a million worlds". One of the two strategy games I've ever really enjoyed. (the other is the original medieval: total war).

I agree with the OP and say Monkey Island were the best games ever made. followed closely by Half Life 1 (Half life 2 was rubbish)

Banned

counter strike?

add-man;2074829

I agree with the OP and say Monkey Island were the best games ever made. … I agree with the OP and say Monkey Island were the best games ever made. followed closely by Half Life 1 (Half life 2 was rubbish)

Murray the eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil talking skull was brilliant!
John

add-man;2074829

followed closely by Half Life 1 (Half life 2 was rubbish)

I found both of them pretty rubbish, 2 marginally better than 1.

Banned

Magic_monkey;2067341

Team Fortress 2Best online game I've ever played

That is truly one of the most hanous, terrible games I have ever played. It is absolutely no fun at all and I am not charmed at all by its graphics or humour. I'm sorry but its terrible - I've tried so many times to get into it but I just can't. Which map do you enjoy the most so I can try it out and hopefully CHANGE my opinion of this game cos I feel kinda left out, me being the only one who dislikes this game, while everyone raves about it like they've just met God himself.

Banned

Also anyone know where I can buy this Monkey Island game for PC.

Thanks.

Banned

My favourite computer game of all time has to be Call of duty 4. I know I've just got into gaming :oops:

A couple of old ones I used to play a LOT on my Amiga spring to mind...
Chaos Engine and Eye of the Beholder

Also lurve TF2 now that I have a PC that can actually play it!

Oh yeah - Road Rash (I think) on the Megadrive was a hoot as well lol

samy26;2078974

That is truly one of the most hanous, terrible games I have ever played. … That is truly one of the most hanous, terrible games I have ever played. It is absolutely no fun at all and I am not charmed at all by its graphics or humour. I'm sorry but its terrible - I've tried so many times to get into it but I just can't. Which map do you enjoy the most so I can try it out and hopefully CHANGE my opinion of this game cos I feel kinda left out, me being the only one who dislikes this game, while everyone raves about it like they've just met God himself.

Well, it is a £12 budget game so the poor art and console-bias should be given some leeway. There's no excuse for the poor team balancing but I find it can be fun when you have a good match. I like Hydro but given how rarely it's played now I guess not many others do. At the moment a lot of servers are going to be playing gold rush since it's just been released.

samy26;2078975

Also anyone know where I can buy this Monkey Island game for PC.

The monkey island series (four games) is a few years old now, although you might be able to get hold of the last one - Escape from monkey island.

1) Theme Hospital
2) Dungeon Keeper
3) Roller Coaster Tycoon

Three of the best games ever made. I hate you, EA.

Solider of Fortune 2
All of COD series
C&C all series (not so much general)

duckmagicuk2;2081808

1) Theme Hospital2) Dungeon Keeper3) Roller Coaster TycoonThree of the … 1) Theme Hospital2) Dungeon Keeper3) Roller Coaster TycoonThree of the best games ever made. I hate you, EA.

Woah ... forgot about Dungeon Keeper! Imp slapping as an artform, great fun :-D

bug199;2084376

Woah ... forgot about Dungeon Keeper! Imp slapping as an artform, great … Woah ... forgot about Dungeon Keeper! Imp slapping as an artform, great fun :-D

On my Vista PC I'm playing it in MS-DOS via Windows 98 which I'm running in Virtual PC 2007. It was quite a faff just to play Dungeon Keeper, but imp-slappingly worth it!

:thumbsup:

Gotta love those Lemmings!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
    3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions