Groups

what is your gas winter bill comapred to your other 3

Banned
    Just checked my last bill, and in 6 weeks i have already doubled my last bill. another 6 to go yet, that makes it 4 times as much - eek

19 Comments

my gas bill in feb last year was £350 havent got a clue how much it is going to be this time round my last bill in november was for £160.

Must not look at bill...

heating been on since november..

must not look.... gahhhhhh

Original Poster Banned

my bill for november ( 3 months bill) was £90, i think im up to about £170 already and still got about another 6 weeks till bill

Banned

im using £5 - £8 per day robbing bar stewards

Original Poster Banned

daz1981;7504455

im using £5 - £8 per day robbing bar stewards

bloody hell, you on a meter arent you, my sister is using alot to, tried to get her to change to a meter, but her stuck in her ways

mind you saying that yours is on apar with mine and im on a bill

pre pay meter here, £10 on gas £10 on electric a week throughout year, last few weeks been putting £20 on gas each week

Banned

sassie;7504465

bloody hell, you on a meter arent you, my sister is using alot to, tried … bloody hell, you on a meter arent you, my sister is using alot to, tried to get her to change to a meter, but her stuck in her waysmind you saying that yours is on apar with mine and im on a bill

yeah its crazy i would like to go onto billing but if it doesnt make much difference then i dont see the point and other places i lived were billed and i was still getting ripped off

my electric is £15 - £20 a week which after speaking on here seems quite good and i have lots on

Do you state gas with regard to your heating bill essentially sassie? Where I live none of the houses have gas at all (in excess of 800 properties) we run on district heating (rads and hot water) ]http//en…ing (interesting in a geeky way) and in this weather I pay around £12 a week.

Banned

loupomm;7504586

pre pay meter here, £10 on gas £10 on electric a week throughout year, l … pre pay meter here, £10 on gas £10 on electric a week throughout year, last few weeks been putting £20 on gas each week

i hate you:-D

Original Poster Banned

daz1981;7504636

yeah its crazy i would like to go onto billing but if it doesnt make much … yeah its crazy i would like to go onto billing but if it doesnt make much difference then i dont see the point and other places i lived were billed and i was still getting ripped offmy electric is £15 - £20 a week which after speaking on here seems quite good and i have lots on

jeeps, high electric there, my leecy bills are usually about £100 no matter what time of year, and i tunle dry everything, i dont have a line :oops:

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7504641

Do you state gas with regard to your heating bill essentially sassie? … Do you state gas with regard to your heating bill essentially sassie? Where I live none of the houses have gas at all (in excess of 800 properties) we run on district heating (rads and hot water) ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_heating (interesting in a geeky way) and in this weather I pay around £12 a week.

will have a read later, had a quick squint and went right over my head - lol

sassie;7504689

will have a read later, had a quick squint and went right over my head - … will have a read later, had a quick squint and went right over my head - lol

well basically the station place burns the waste and the heat produced heats the water and they pump it through our radiators :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7504799

well basically the station place burns the waste and the heat produced … well basically the station place burns the waste and the heat produced heats the water and they pump it through our radiators :thumbsup:

errmmm we aint got a station - lol

Gas bill = Zero.

No gas.;-)

I only get statements twice a year now which is annoying.

I will have to wait until Feb for my next one.

you guys are quite lucky being on gas, round this way we are all on oil heating so i can physically see my tank level dropping and dropping and i have a tank monitor indoors which has been going down every 2-3 weeks at the mo. not nice as when we run out it is likely to cost us £500-£600 in one go to fill up all depending on the oil price at the time. we ran out one year just after we had moved in the nasty ###@s we bought the house off drained the tank to the last few drops so a couple of days after we moved in (middle of November) we ran out of oil and had no heating at all for nearly a week while we had to wait it get a a tanker delivery.

We're probably using 10p a day..... £20 of electric though :lol:

Banned

try getting an `quartery equal payment bill` ( think its called that) your bill is paid in four equal payment as the name suggests ,so you dont get a high winter one and a low summer one. its less painful i find as there seems to be less surprises. the amount changes every year or so as prices/use change. : )

Original Poster Banned

tangramman;7508283

try getting an `quartery equal payment bill` ( think its called that) … try getting an `quartery equal payment bill` ( think its called that) your bill is paid in four equal payment as the name suggests ,so you dont get a high winter one and a low summer one. its less painful i find as there seems to be less surprises. the amount changes every year or so as prices/use change. : )

or just pay dd each month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions