autolesbona

28Planning Engineer£93k excluding overtime

fine hun xxxx

really? niiiice
Edited by: "numptyj" 2nd Mar 2011

autolesbona

same age as me and on money i could only dream of

28 call centre supervisor very low paid, wages here are a joke!
Edited by: "ham82" 2nd Mar 2011

t0mm

Hi DLM how are you today ?

Wow, that's the funniest line ever. Wish I'd thought of it

peterjmay

where can i sign up!!??if your not joking of course

I'm sorry, but if you haven't been in the union your whole life you will start on about £12,000 :-)

xbecky07x

19 student nurse 6,700 a year x

Really? Full time? If so that's a p*ss take. I just wouldn't do it, I'm sorry.

Bin men around our way start around 17k

deek72

Really? Full time? If so that's a p*ss take. I just wouldn't do it, I'm … Really? Full time? If so that's a p*ss take. I just wouldn't do it, I'm sorry.

Well it's a good job there are fantastic people like becky then otherwise there wouldn't be anyone to care for us when we are ill.
Edited by: "greg_68" 2nd Mar 2011

deek72

Wow, that's the funniest line ever. Wish I'd thought of it

I can delete my post for you so you can reply with it if you wish!

deek72

Really? Full time? If so that's a p*ss take. I just wouldn't do it, I'm … Really? Full time? If so that's a p*ss take. I just wouldn't do it, I'm sorry.

it's that kind of attitude why this country is in a mess also people dont want to take jobs cos its "not worth it" and is more viable to sit on benefits and do nothing

Banned

What a funny forum this is....they bash anyone who is unemployed and mock those who are willing to work for a low wage....and got help you if you work in a shop or Maccy D's, that will make you lower than the benefit scrounging scum.

Dear oh dear.

slamdunkin

What a funny forum this is....they bash anyone who is unemployed and mock … What a funny forum this is....they bash anyone who is unemployed and mock those who are willing to work for a low wage....and got help you if you work in a shop or Maccy D's, that will make you lower than the benefit scrounging scum.Dear oh dear.

Not forum..

just Mr. Deek

slamdunkin

What a funny forum this is....they bash anyone who is unemployed and mock … What a funny forum this is....they bash anyone who is unemployed and mock those who are willing to work for a low wage....and got help you if you work in a shop or Maccy D's, that will make you lower than the benefit scrounging scum.Dear oh dear.

+1

27 ride operator
min wage and dont get paid extra on bank holidays

slamdunkin

Don't talk out of your asre. Show me where I'm mocking anybody. I'm not mocking anyone, more making the point that people like Becky are taken advantage of, paying them such a pathetic wage for such an important job.

Stock Controller
14k a year. (2 weeks off a month works out 6 months off a year tho)
21 years old.

Now if i can find another job. when im off that would be perfect.

greg_68

Well it's a good job there are fantastic people like becky then … Well it's a good job there are fantastic people like becky then otherwise there wouldn't be anyone to care for us when we are ill.

Agree 100%

Banned

deek72

Don't talk out if your ****. I'm not mocking anybody, more making the … Don't talk out if your ****. I'm not mocking anybody, more making the point that people like Becky are taken advantage of, paying them such a pathetic wage for such an important job.

Did I mention you????

Did I ???

I was merely sharing an observation that I have witnessed on here time and time again.

deek72

Don't talk out of your asre. I'm not mocking anybody, more making the … Don't talk out of your asre. I'm not mocking anybody, more making the point that people like Becky are taken advantage of, paying them such a pathetic wage for such an important job.

Its not a wage as such, she is a student nurse, so its more of a stipend. When she qualifies she will get a proper salary, still not as large as it could be, but I don't really think she is 'being taken advantage of'.

Banned

deek72

Don't talk out of your asre. Show me where I'm mocking anybody. I'm not … Don't talk out of your asre. Show me where I'm mocking anybody. I'm not mocking anyone, more making the point that people like Becky are taken advantage of, paying them such a pathetic wage for such an important job.

you forgot she is a student so is unlike most other students in that she actually gets a wage whilst being educated.

Princess.

I live on your taxes. Thanks.

slamdunkin

Did I mention you????Did I ???I was merely sharing an observation that I … Did I mention you????Did I ???I was merely sharing an observation that I have witnessed on here time and time again.

Well I think it was a reasonable assumption for me to make as your comment followed on from two other people who quoted me, and both either mis-interpreting my comment or looking for an argument.

numptyj

Bin men around our way start around 17k

That's late.

Student at uni 19. job = librarian at £8.55 an hour

Banned

I'm sorry Deak I would have waited for a few more posts to pass If I'd realised you were so self obsessed.

Csi and jah, fair comment.

MoD contractor - provide communications to all UK / NATO military assets worldwide

wage : Not Enough !!

EDIT - age 33 /EDIT

Edited by: "arcangel111" 2nd Mar 2011

Are you the tax man???

autolesbona

and your on hotukdeals....hmmmm

Banned

Deek making an absolute dick out of himself, then flying off the handle and finally acting normal again?

Issues.

slamdunkin

Nothing wrong with that - those on benefits and low paid jobs just need to try harder. X)

Banned

MR1123

and your on hotukdeals....hmmmm

Why not? I am younger than auto and I earn a little less than him and I still use the site. Just because we earn a higher wage doesn't make us rich. Not when we pay 40% tax and ni.

Plus when you earn more your living standards go up too. And you probably live in a city where expenses are higher say in london
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46
    2. 48 hour working time directive69
    3. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615
    4. Windows 7 reactivation56

See more discussions