Groups

What is your opinion about the tibet situation

Hi,
    personally, I think the americans should keep their noses out of china's business,
    what about you?

21 Comments

Why do you say Americans? :?

Personally I think America should keep there noises out of Everyone's business.

Original Poster

cause most of the people putting up the banners are them, with some brits and frenchies

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2690481

Personally I think America should keep there noises out of Everyone's … Personally I think America should keep there noises out of Everyone's business.

Exactly what I think

Kinda get the feeling there is maybe gonna be demonstrations throughout the Olympic games and maybe some in the actual stadium.

Original Poster

GerryG;2690591

Kinda get the feeling there is maybe gonna be demonstrations throughout … Kinda get the feeling there is maybe gonna be demonstrations throughout the Olympic games and maybe some in the actual stadium.

Hopefully the tanks and soldiers can stop them

none of our business. we shud stay out of things that don directly concern us.

Original Poster

Mclovin;2690627

none of our business. we shud stay out of things that don directly … none of our business. we shud stay out of things that don directly concern us.

yeah, just seeing your opinions

Will1344;2690610

Hopefully the tanks and soldiers can stop them

Are you crazy?! Do you want to live in a world where people have no human rights? The Tibet situation is every civilized persons business.

Must I remind you about the Tiananmen Square Massacre, here is a good example of the Communist state using tanks and soldiers to stop people!!

tibet isnt the only region that is rued against will, there are the ughur people who have been opressed for far longer. i cant stand these attention seeking mongrels who are disturbing the games cause they can .

Mclovin;2690627

none of our business. we shud stay out of things that don directly … none of our business. we shud stay out of things that don directly concern us.

sad fact is the world does concern us ...:whistling:

Karim786;2690938

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/cycling/7544769.stmtypifies the … http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/cycling/7544769.stmtypifies the arrogance of the Americans really.

Just because some Americans are xenophobic morons, they should not be held as an example to discredit the validity of the free Tibet protests.

Karim786;2690890

tibet isnt the only region that is rued against will, there are the ughur … tibet isnt the only region that is rued against will, there are the ughur people who have been opressed for far longer. i cant stand these attention seeking mongrels who are disturbing the games cause they can .

cutting a bit close to a warning strike there!

Original Poster

Heavertron;2690881

Are you crazy?! Do you want to live in a world where people have no human … Are you crazy?! Do you want to live in a world where people have no human rights? The Tibet situation is every civilized persons business.Must I remind you about the Tiananmen Square Massacre, here is a good example of the Communist state using tanks and soldiers to stop people!!

Yeah, but tibet belongs to china, how would you feel if the isle of white started rebelling against england and setting fire to cars and buildings?

Is there any oil in Tibet?

Original Poster

nah don't think so, but americans are just ******* *******

Will1344;2693313

nah don't think so, but americans are just ******* *******

americans upport causes that will cause friction in a specific region. Bosnia, Kosova - Yugoslavia. Tibet - China, Darfur- Sudan. the list is endless

Could I ask the ages of the people contributing to this thread so far? I'm in my 30's and trying to get a handle on the age-groups interested in talking about international politics. Just curious, thanks. :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;2694266

Could I ask the ages of the people contributing to this thread so far? … Could I ask the ages of the people contributing to this thread so far? I'm in my 30's and trying to get a handle on the age-groups interested in talking about international politics. Just curious, thanks. :thumbsup:

im 20

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2694266

Could I ask the ages of the people contributing to this thread so far? … Could I ask the ages of the people contributing to this thread so far? I'm in my 30's and trying to get a handle on the age-groups interested in talking about international politics. Just curious, thanks. :thumbsup:

Im 30
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      2. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186

See more discussions