Groups

What kind of non-offensive question can be asked without it being removed?

I'm genuinely curious and not trying to cause trouble.

24 Comments

Please read your PM's

Original Poster

rayman;1434541

Please read your PM's

Did this, but your answer did not answer my question.

Banned

Predikuesi, surely its a glitch in the filter. Breathe fella, breathe

Have a missed something?

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion;1434583

Predikuesi, surely its a glitch in the filter. Breathe fella, breathe

Nothing to do with the filter, the question was getting removed not words being filtered

Original Poster

smithyp1;1434597

Have a missed something?

LOL. Can't risk explaining again! An open answer to a genuine question benefits everyone on HUKD, but if genuine questions keep getting removed then nothing is accomplished.

i think the question "[COLOR="Blue"]How long is a piece of string?[/COLOR]" would be of a sufficient, non-offensive standard that it wouldn't be removed.

Although I will now have to wait and see......

Good luck with your question Predikuesi but I think the chance of getting a meaningful answer is very low

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1434674

i think the question "[COLOR=blue]How long is a piece of string?[/COLOR]" … i think the question "[COLOR=blue]How long is a piece of string?[/COLOR]" would be of a sufficient, non-offensive standard that it wouldn't be removed.Although I will now have to wait and see......

:thumbsup:At least this latest question has not been removed yet. I love progress, openness and understanding - they make for a happy day.

predikuesi......give us a clue ?

Admin...Any explanation?

Banned

Predikuesi;1434685

I love progress, openness and understanding

Where do we get some of that then? :giggle:

UltimoScorpion;1434700

Where do we get some of that then? :giggle:

................elsewhere:whistling:

PapaSmurf;1434674

i think the question "[COLOR="Blue"]How long is a piece of … i think the question "[COLOR="Blue"]How long is a piece of string?[/COLOR]" would be of a sufficient, non-offensive standard that it wouldn't be removed.Although I will now have to wait and see......

I find this question sizist

Original Poster

smithyp1;1434697

predikuesi......give us a clue ? Admin...Any explanation?

Look at you Private Messages.

Original Poster

grumpysi;1434729

You've made my day:-D

Predikuesi;1434730

Look at you Private Messages.

;-)

One word...............harsh

Hey I try.........you have entered the Twilight Zone Home of the disappearing posts.....

Original Poster

smithyp1;1434758

;-)One word...............harsh

To be honest, I could see their point of view, but what angered me wa that they refused to answer my question and wipe the question off HUKD. I know filters can be over-active, but over-zealous mods should have more sense. As you saw, the word is not offensive in any way.

Original Poster

grumpysi;1434765

Hey I try.........you have entered the Twilight Zone Home of the … Hey I try.........you have entered the Twilight Zone Home of the disappearing posts.....

Oh no! The Twilight Zone scared the stuffing out of me as a kid!:w00t:

Banned

grumpysi;1434729

I find this answer 'grammaticalist', but then sizeism from a smurf is OK isn't it?

UltimoScorpion;1434896

I find this answer 'grammaticalist', but then sizeism from a smurf is OK … I find this answer 'grammaticalist', but then sizeism from a smurf is OK isn't it?

Home ,now:whistling:

PapaSmurf;1434674

i think the question "[COLOR="Blue"]How long is a piece of … i think the question "[COLOR="Blue"]How long is a piece of string?[/COLOR]" would be of a sufficient, non-offensive standard that it wouldn't be removed.Although I will now have to wait and see......

In answer to your question.....

'Double half its length'

Banned

bitseylango;1434922

Home ,now:whistling:

OK mum, I'm coming :x

Don't know what anyone else thinks - but I am finding that an awful lot of posts / threads are being pulled these days. No longer are you allowed to have a discussion which may become slightly heated. Too pc methinks. But only in the last few weeks have I really noticed this change.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions