What kind of people leave toddlers alone at any time, especially night?

Found 19th Dec 2017Edited by:"Predikuesi"
Search launched for children aged four and two who disappeared from Islington home after being left alone.

2858907.jpg
Aiale Paul-Wright and his younger sister Tiffarah were last seen at around 12pm on Monday night at a home in Islington.

Police were made aware the young children had been left alone at home, but when officers visited the address they were not there.

Officers are growing “increasingly concerned” for the two children and are urging anybody with information to get in touch.

Members of the public have also been asked to call 999 immediately if they see the children.

A Met Police statement read: “Police in Haringey are appealing for information on the whereabouts of two young children who have gone missing.

“Tiffarah Paul-Wright, two, and four-year-old boy Aiale Paul-Wright were last seen at around 0000hrs on Tuesday, 19 December at an address in Islington.

“Officers were made aware that the children were at home alone, but officers visited the address and they were not present.”

Anyone with information is asked to contact Haringey Police on 101 or 999 if sighted immediately, quoting reference 17MIS054702/04.

standard.co.uk/new…tml
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
I don't know what kind of people as yet. I am waiting for you to tell us.
deleted800342
Bad people.
splender14 m ago

I don't know what kind of people as yet. I am waiting for you to tell us.

Only someone who is sympathetic towards those who would do so, would write such a comment, or if you are just trying to project yourself as clever, you failed
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 19th Dec 2017
Predikuesi3 m ago

Only someone who is sympathetic towards those who would do so, would write …Only someone who is sympathetic towards those who would do so, would write such a comment, or if you are just trying to project yourself as clever, you failed

I have no comment but there are clever people around already.
32816126-0guWd.jpg
Uilleam1730 m ago

Medical professionals think it's a perfectly acceptable thing to do.[Image]

Uilleam1730 m ago

Medical professionals think it's a perfectly acceptable thing to do.[Image]

literally saw the title and thought 'the mccanns' ...................... >.<
Don't get me started on what I think of people who leave babies and toddlers to fend for themselves, I hope the children are found safe and well.
I hope that they will found safe I wonder how often they have been left alone and if people knew about them being left .So sad for the children no excuse never for leaving children alone
did they find the parents of the child that was found wondering in Tulse hill?
hope they are found safe
CAZ3AS1 h, 13 m ago

hope they are found safe

Thoughts and prayers.
250,000 children are reported missing each year In Europe alone. So I’ll answer your question with a question. What brought your attention to these 2 kids? We obviously know bad parents leave their kids alone. I feel their is more to this post
jayonline8524 m ago

..... What brought your attention to these 2 kids? We obviously know bad …..... What brought your attention to these 2 kids? We obviously know bad parents leave their kids alone. I feel their is more to this post

32818746-fyFDf.jpg
This report seems a bit lacking in detail at the moment , so police were advised the children had been left home alone, but when they arrived the children weren't there. Could it be they weren't left home alone in the first place I wonder but have gone somewhere with a parent , just wondering as there seems to be no mention of who reported it /who should have been with them. hope they are found safe and well .
Isn't this Corbyn's manor...strange he isnt interested, cant understand why.
Reports are the mother got taken to hospital
jayonline853 h, 33 m ago

250,000 children are reported missing each year In Europe alone. So I’ll a …250,000 children are reported missing each year In Europe alone. So I’ll answer your question with a question. What brought your attention to these 2 kids? We obviously know bad parents leave their kids alone. I feel their is more to this post

What on Earth are you implying? Whatever it is, it’s in your own mind, but I willl listen.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 19th Dec 2017
Kids safe and maybe a bit of speculative media reporting as it appears mother in hospital and children in adult care, maybe wrong so apologies if I am
Predikuesi1 h, 9 m ago

What on Earth are you implying? Whatever it is, it’s in your own mind, but …What on Earth are you implying? Whatever it is, it’s in your own mind, but I’m will listen.

Will Listen is a strange name.
Bandicoot21 m ago

Kids safe and maybe a bit of speculative media reporting as it appears …Kids safe and maybe a bit of speculative media reporting as it appears mother in hospital and children in adult care, maybe wrong so apologies if I am

Who knows, the story was a bit strange. If someone reported my kids being home alone and the police checked they would be able to write the same story about me, because i don't have kids.
davewave1 h, 41 m ago

Isn't this Corbyn's manor...strange he isnt interested, cant understand …Isn't this Corbyn's manor...strange he isnt interested, cant understand why.

Did you ask him?
MSK.1 m ago

Did you ask him?

I'm just of the phone with him, he said he doesn't like children.
CoeK9 m ago

Will Listen is a strange name.

CoeK3 m ago

I'm just of the phone with him, he said he doesn't like children.

Doesn't like numbers either apparently
MSK.6 m ago

Did you ask him?

To be fair if he was a tory he would probably just have assumed the kids were out at work.
bethesdamse1 m ago

Doesn't like numbers either apparently

Not true, he loves 69.
Edited by: "CoeK" 19th Dec 2017
CoeK3 m ago

Not true, he loves 69.

Ew that conjures up images...
bethesdamse1 m ago

Ew that conjures up images...

Don't blame me for your filthy mind
jayonline855 h, 10 m ago

250,000 children are reported missing each year In Europe alone. So I’ll a …250,000 children are reported missing each year In Europe alone. So I’ll answer your question with a question. What brought your attention to these 2 kids? We obviously know bad parents leave their kids alone. I feel their is more to this post

how do you mean?
Glad they are safe and that someone looked after them hope their mum gets better soon
David Cameron once left his kid in a pub at the time for someone who probably had the tightest security in the country the mind boggles how this could happen. Imagine if she was taken for ransom. The media played it down. The Mcannes and their pals left kids to sleep night after night in a unlocked hotel apartment and the media played there responsibilities down.
Edited by: "larrylightweight" 19th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions