Groups
    EXPIRED

What kind of shop sells cloves or clove oils?

the wife has toothache and its driving her nuts (and me) lol.

15 Comments

Send her to the dentist then!

Original Poster

Shes been and got root treatment and the pain is still there :-(

any supermarket, chemist, Holland & Barratt

Go to Tesco and get something called ORAGEL it's in a small white box with black and red writing.You can get it from the pharmacy but they also sell it off the shelf where th e bonjela etc is.It's like an anaesthetic cream and makes the tooth/gum go numb.Works better than clove oil.

Next, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins.... There are loads of cloves shops :-D

Banned

osbornerayman;8562902

Go to Tesco and get something called ORAGEL it's in a small white box … Go to Tesco and get something called ORAGEL it's in a small white box with black and red writing.You can get it from the pharmacy but they also sell it off the shelf where th e bonjela etc is.It's like an anaesthetic cream and makes the tooth/gum go numb.Works better than clove oil.

£4.39 at Boots

DLM;8562914

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?namespaceOfTemplate=null&userType=null&langId=-1&showBreadcrumb=null&Nr=AND%28DIM_PREMIUM_BRAND_FLAG%3aN%2cDIM_PARENT_PRODUCT_ID%3aIS_PARENT%29&Ntk=DIM_PARENT_CATEGORY_IDS&namespaceOfContent=null&catalogId=11051&landId=-1&liveHelp=null&userState=null&rfqLinkDisplayed=null&categoryParentId=2038319&Ne=4292545024&Rpp=50&Ntt=4090&storeId=10052&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&Ns=DIM_BASIC_RECORD_TYPE_ID||P_PRICE&N=4292544595&categoryId=4090&st=category

Nearly! Keep trying DLM

osbornerayman;8562902

Go to Tesco and get something called ORAGEL it's in a small white box … Go to Tesco and get something called ORAGEL it's in a small white box with black and red writing.You can get it from the pharmacy but they also sell it off the shelf where th e bonjela etc is.It's like an anaesthetic cream and makes the tooth/gum go numb.Works better than clove oil.

i was going to say same thing best thing for toothache makes it numb like being dentist comes in two strenghs now as well

Banned

deek72;8562920

Nearly! Keep trying DLM

Not me it's the site.

How are you keeping Deek?

DLM;8562946

Not me it's the site.How are you keeping Deek?

Lol, I'm not too bad thanks ;-)

Original Poster

rep for all help, especially DLM, just the ticket buddy.

Banned

generaloneill;8562957

rep for all help, especially DLM, just the ticket buddy.

I try my best :oops:

Hope she feels better soon :thumbsup:

Banned

a supermarket! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2443
      2. Music download44
      3. Arsenal Direct discount code22
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67