Dry and soar throat
    A head ache
    Blocked nose
    Weakness

26 Comments

What is the flu?

i am a wimp sickness ...........

probably aids

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01391/swine-flu-460_1391666c.jpg

could be tonsillitis, thats how i felt yesterday really aching and my nose is very blocked and my throat kills when i swallow, i didnt think it could be tonsillitis felt more like a cold but my throat didnt feel sore like a sore throat with a cold if you get me lol but i looked and i have got white spots on my tonsils.

you are not sick
    you do not need to see a doctor
    the reason you dont need to see a doctor is ....
    you cant get an appointment - cos you werent one of the lucky ones who rang from 8 oclock until now
    try ringing again in the morning - by then your symptoms will be 10 times worse
    will you be the lucky one tomorrow .......................OR WILL YOU DIE IN THE MEANTIME
    see next installment tomorrow

dont miss................ WHO WANTS TO GET A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

da da da - da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

man flu

It's a little sniffle. Man up!!!

dataload;7669044

probably aids

good aids or bad aids? :?

landofdan;7669113

good aids or bad aids? :?

bad aids, very very VERY bad aids :cry:

Dr HUKD the first place for all your medical needs

The clap :thumbsup:

numptyj;7669183

Dr HUKD the first place for all your medical needs

Absolutely. Some of the finest medical minds in the country can be found browsing this site, and replying to random threads at 9am on a Wednesday morning............:roll:

Knowing my experience of the doctors in this country the OP probably is a doctor and is currently treating a patient.

You know when they are tippy tapping on the keyboard, they are logging into HUKD.

flamingcarrot;7669237

Absolutely. Some of the finest medical minds in the country can be found … Absolutely. Some of the finest medical minds in the country can be found browsing this site, and replying to random threads at 9am on a Wednesday morning............:roll:

do not question my diagnosis of aids, it's 100% aids

flamingcarrot;7669237

Absolutely. Some of the finest medical minds in the country can be found … Absolutely. Some of the finest medical minds in the country can be found browsing this site, and replying to random threads at 9am on a Wednesday morning............:roll:

you are spot on

caught the asthma nurse bidding on ebay a while back:w00t:

patient died but she won the item

I got it too :P

It's man flu!

Definitely Man Flu.

Don't underrate it!

Take a couple of days off, make up a bed on the couch and watch some daytime TV.

You need a woman to run after you and bring cups of tea/snacks/plump pillows/more tea/treats/etc

You'll be fine.

Those are signs and symptons of marriage.

If you work for the public sector probably serious eg ME or if you work for yourself, its nothing, just a cold! LOL

Banned

muppetitus

greg_68;7669255

Knowing my experience of the doctors in this country the OP probably is a … Knowing my experience of the doctors in this country the OP probably is a doctor and is currently treating a patient. You know when they are tippy tapping on the keyboard, they are logging into HUKD.

lulz.

Banned

OP

Dry and soar throatA head acheBlocked noseWeakness

GNAIDS

odb_69;7670834

gnaids

LOL

Original Poster

csiman;7670812

muppetitus

help me out;-) mate
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ive

Original Poster

im feeling better ow
    some man flu right...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions