What kind of wire do I need to connect...

    In my flat I have speakers in my bathroom and then in the front room there is two red and two black connections. But they arent just the normal component type sockets. They look about the same size but the have a screw to tighten in the cable?

    Any ideas?


    Banana plugs.


    Banana plugs.

    Original Poster

    Is there anyway to connect an ipod to it? I have a home cinema with a component out connector too
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

      See more discussions