Groups

What Laptop to Tv Cable...

Banned
    hello there i am trying to get my laptop E machines D620 hooked up to the tele but have no idea of what cable i needa anyone point me in the right direction

cheers. David

14 Comments

VGA cable i think

renown;6545190

vag cable i think

290333714200 Ebay item number

£1.65 Delivered madness

Starr;6545198

VGA*290333714200 Ebay item number£1.65 Delivered madness

Corrected error befor you posted thanks :whistling:

renown;6545233

Corrected error befor you posted thanks :whistling:

So didnt mean to disrespect you :whistling:

Starr;6545254

So didnt mean to disrespect you :whistling:

That's Ok then

Original Poster Banned

ah you see that comes with the screw bits on the side but my laptop doesnt have that bit

david_r1987;6545299

ah you see that comes with the screw bits on the side but my laptop … ah you see that comes with the screw bits on the side but my laptop doesnt have that bit

What has your laptop got?

Original Poster Banned

note there is no screw bits http://img263.imageshack.us/i/11102009535.jpg/][IMG]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6585/11102009535.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I think you need a DVI to HDMI connection

Hang on thats not right :?

Im not too sure mate, have a search through youtube, some helpful tutorials on there

Original Poster Banned

i mean i could use that 1st suggested cable and just take the screws out...

that should work right?

Original Poster Banned

Lol think im Just gunna face the music and say my laptop is rubbish and cant do anything right lol

cheers for the help guys

david_r1987;6545477

i mean i could use that 1st suggested cable and just take the screws … i mean i could use that 1st suggested cable and just take the screws out...that should work right?

Dont know buddy, it looks smaller

No that a VGA cable mate, its the same as my one. :thumbsup: it will work fine if your tv has that too. If not go to your desktop, right click, go to personalise, diplay settings and then change the monitor settings to extend display to monitor, then that should be ok. :thumbsup: The screws should be adjustable so you shouldnt have to take them completely out. or if your laptop has a HDMI output us that to a HDTV and the pic quality is so much better.

Original Poster Banned

scott1295;6545714

No that a VGA cable mate, its the same as my one. :thumbsup: it will work … No that a VGA cable mate, its the same as my one. :thumbsup: it will work fine if your tv has that too. If not go to your desktop, right click, go to personalise, diplay settings and then change the monitor settings to extend display to monitor, then that should be ok. :thumbsup: The screws should be adjustable so you shouldnt have to take them completely out. or if your laptop has a HDMI output us that to a HDTV and the pic quality is so much better.

cool man cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions