Groups

What large screen phone

hi,

Ive had a Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB for about 10 months now. Really a great phone. I dropped it .... decent height + hitting the edge meant the screen broke. It still works but its a bit annoying.

Now the question is what can i replace it with? the replacement needs to be better than the Mi Max and i want a similar large screen > 6inch.

What are my options.

I paid £140 for the mi max so im looking to spend £200 on its replacement.

15 Comments

Nice question but you forgot your manners

Original Poster

tomdavidrichards

​Please... Thank you

Get another mi max...Xiaomi phones are the future bro

Honor note 8 has a 2k 6.6 inch super amoled screen (Samsung made it for them). but it's closer to £350....

tomdavidrichards

​Pot? Kettle...?

Canary0500

Pot? Kettle...?

Thanks for looking at my history lol
    didn't realise one of my questions didn't use manners lol

Looks like you don't either
    Edited by: "tomdavidrichards" 5th May

Get an iPhone init bruv..

UMI Diamond comes in two versions 2gb and 3gb ram and are 5 inch screen , UMI Touch has 5.5 inch screen , All good phones,

The Mi Max 2 is due soon, might be worth hanging on a bit if you can. The v1 will drop in price and the v2 will replace it at the same kind of price.

Original Poster

bigkev2001

UMI Diamond comes in two versions 2gb and 3gb ram and are 5 inch screen , … UMI Diamond comes in two versions 2gb and 3gb ram and are 5 inch screen , UMI Touch has 5.5 inch screen , All good phones,

​There are plenty options for 5.5". What phones can I get >6"?

Hi Justin, could I ask where you got the Mi Max from? I am interested in buying it.
    many thanks, 1Londoner

1londoner

Hi Justin, could I ask where you got the Mi Max from? I am interested in … Hi Justin, could I ask where you got the Mi Max from? I am interested in buying it.many thanks, 1Londoner

​Aliexpress is a popular shop to purchase mi max from. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive

wayners

Aliexpress is a popular shop to purchase mi max from. Takes about 2 weeks … Aliexpress is a popular shop to purchase mi max from. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive

Many thanks, Wayners.

Original Poster

It was aliexpress.

DX.com are a decent seller of Xiaomi phones too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019