Groups

What makes a Hotukdeal

can someone tell me how I should be scanning these pages

I normally just look through deals-HOT if I don't have long but have just noticed some deals that are at 58o when you see them in the NEW section but they don't appear on the HOT screen

I don't want to miss HOT stuff cause it's not going on the HOT screen

35 Comments

Banned

i look at everything in discussed view, but then i am on here alot and dont miss much - lol

Original Poster

sassie;1678959

i look at everything in discussed view, but then i am on here alot and … i look at everything in discussed view, but then i am on here alot and dont miss much - lol

what score makes stuff hot now

I thought it was 40 but I think it might have gone up as I can't see anything hot below 80

hawk299;1678973

I thought it was 40 but I think it might have gone up as I can't see … I thought it was 40 but I think it might have gone up as I can't see anything hot below 80

As more & more members achieve the max (temp) vote of 9 degrees it makes sense if this 'bar' has been raised.....

Banned

hawk299;1678973

what score makes stuff hot nowI thought it was 40 but I think it might … what score makes stuff hot nowI thought it was 40 but I think it might have gone up as I can't see anything hot below 80

oh sorry, im not sure, i tend to nose at everything, so dont tend to go by temp

Some items go cold straight away to stop others from spotting it.

hawk299;1678973

what score makes stuff hot nowI thought it was 40 but I think it might … what score makes stuff hot nowI thought it was 40 but I think it might have gone up as I can't see anything hot below 80

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1678985

As more & more members achieve the max (temp) vote of 9 degrees it makes … As more & more members achieve the max (temp) vote of 9 degrees it makes sense if this 'bar' has been raised.....

Yes, it has been upped recently. Not sure if we can put an exact figure on it though!

I always go to NEW first, in case i miss anything

sophie***;1679093

I always go to NEW first, in case i miss anything

Me too; it takes a while to check them all out though.
    Didn't I read somewhere, that it was a combination of heat and clicks to deal known only to Admin that determined whether a deal attained 'Hot'?

I always check out the 'discussed' tab. What one person thinks is cold - I might think is hot! Eg: I often like to look at toys etc whereas I notice alot of people here are very interested in computer games and periferals etc. So the toys and other interesting bits don't always get a very hot vote.

I check through the new stuff daily, however, I tend to do it by section, then if I see anything interesting I either comment or subscribe to the thread so I can track it, so as I am not worried about curry sauce I leave the grocery section, always check computers, electricals, entertainment and nonsense (where the rabble reside!)

Agent_Silver;1679439

I check through the new stuff daily, however, I tend to do it by section, … I check through the new stuff daily, however, I tend to do it by section, then if I see anything interesting I either comment or subscribe to the thread so I can track it, so as I am not worried about curry sauce I leave the grocery section, always check computers, electricals, entertainment and nonsense (where the rabble reside!)

Which rabble are they?:roll:

I don't know all their names, but one is a bit foxy, one is a real terrier, one is a Joker, one knows thomas the tank engine, one is very sassy, one is welsh, oh I could go on....gotta love the rabble...they brighten my day every day.:)

hehehe:-D

chesso...what is your avatar...a Bat Eared ????

Agent_Silver;1682642

he he...Have wondered myself but didn't like to ask...:oops:

Agent_Silver;1682642

Most certainly not a bat-eared anything!! It's a fennec fox as I'm sure you actually knew - the smallest (and cutest) of the foxes - found in hot arid areas of Africa. It's virtually identical to me in .... no ways at all.:w00t:
    :thinking:Am I in a hole and digging?

smithyp1;1682751

he he...Have wondered myself but didn't like to ask...:oops:

I've been staring at yours for a moment or two now - is it a crumpled crisp bag?

chesso;1682808

I've been staring at yours for a moment or two now - is it a crumpled … I've been staring at yours for a moment or two now - is it a crumpled crisp bag?

What you trying to say? :whistling::w00t:;-)

smithyp1;1682812

What you trying to say? :whistling::w00t:;-)

Just realised that the digging thing is why my avatar is a fox!

So, if it's not an empty salt and vinegar crisp bag, I suppose it must be something to do with Birmingham City - three empty crisp bags?.

Off to my earth.

chesso;1682971

Just realised that the digging thing is why my avatar is a fox!So, if … Just realised that the digging thing is why my avatar is a fox!So, if it's not an empty salt and vinegar crisp bag, I suppose it must be something to do with Birmingham City - three empty crisp bags?. :pOff to my earth.

Now i am lost...:?:thinking:

smithyp1;1682989

Now i am lost...:?:thinking:

I may have just out-foxed myself!!

Oh alright then, I took a good close look and I can see that your avatar is a Birmingham City thing. Think no more.

chesso;1683045

I may have just out-foxed myself!!Oh alright then, I took a good close … I may have just out-foxed myself!!Oh alright then, I took a good close look and I can see that your avatar is a Birmingham City thing. Think no more.

Have a lie down chesso....:p

Sorry chesso, it definitely looked foxy, but didn't want to assume anything...yes it is a cutie, but you know they are relatively big ears for its head....sorry, can I borrow your spade

Agent_Silver;1683081

Sorry chesso, it definitely looked foxy, but didn't want to assume … Sorry chesso, it definitely looked foxy, but didn't want to assume anything...yes it is a cutie, but you know they are relatively big ears for its head....sorry, can I borrow your spade

Shall i start digging now for you both ? :whistling:

Agent_Silver;1683081

Sorry chesso, it definitely looked foxy, but didn't want to assume … Sorry chesso, it definitely looked foxy, but didn't want to assume anything...yes it is a cutie, but you know they are relatively big ears for its head....sorry, can I borrow your spade

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hand it over to smithyp[/COLOR]
    smithyp1;1683131

Shall i start digging now for you both ? :whistling:

[COLOR="darkred"]You volunteered! I'll tell you when to stop. Off for that lie down. [/COLOR]

anyway, your a fox, do you need a spade?

Agent_Silver;1683902

anyway, your a fox, do you need a spade?

You will notice that I have not suggested that I need or use a spade. My cunning wit has triumphed again.
    Smithyp you have to dig forever without so much as a spade

you are a cunning wit, I am a stunning twit.

Agent_Silver;1683939

:-D he he

Yes...i'm still digging....:evil:

smithyp1;1683980

:-D he heYes...i'm still digging....:evil:

6' is deep enough:whistling:

Agent_Silver;1684054

6' is deep enough:whistling:

Sorry?.....what was that ???? ....Can't quite hear you down here ???? :whistling:

Agent_Silver;1683939

[COLOR="DarkRed"]The fox chortles quietly.[/COLOR]
    smithyp1;1684068

Sorry?.....what was that ???? ....Can't quite hear you down hear ???? … Sorry?.....what was that ???? ....Can't quite hear you down hear ???? :whistling:

[COLOR="darkred"] - little do they know but the hole is the groundworks for the sewerage system for the new fox family residence.[/COLOR]

chesso;1684218

[COLOR="DarkRed"]The fox chortles quietly.[/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"] - … [COLOR="DarkRed"]The fox chortles quietly.[/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"] - little do they know but the hole is the groundworks for the sewerage system for the new fox family residence.[/COLOR]

What a sly fox...i knew it...:x

Why is it when I think of cunning foxes, I think of Waynes World?

Agent_Silver;1684276

Why is it when I think of cunning foxes, I think of Waynes World?

very limited imagination?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846204
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764302
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions