Groups

What makes clothes shrink when left in the wardrobe...

Banned
    ....especially trouser waists by several inches and shirt necks, seems to happen over a period of months/ year , perhaps a gas builds up in the wardrobe or moisture??

33 Comments

Perhaps too many cakes........

:-D

I think pies have a factor to play in this too....

goldmax

perhaps a gas builds up in the wardrobe

:w00t:

tiny people come in the middle of the night and swap them over

It's all done by the same fairies that hide your car keys and move your mug etc

They need shooting :x :-D

it happens to bras too... I dont understand it!

ClarityofMind;5350812

it happens to bras too... I dont understand it!

lol ..hi hunni

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5350798

tiny people come in the middle of the night and swap them over

they've been at the full length mirror aswell!! its like a distorted one in the middle (at the funfair)

awww bless i guess you dug out your summer gear today then

It is caused by the tension applied to yarns and fabrics during construction. The tension is released when the fabric is washed or steam pressed, causing it to shrink to its natural size. It can also be done by moisture in the air i am led to believe

queenlush;5350825

lol ..hi hunni

hi sweetie, how are you? xx

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5350831

awww bless i guess you dug out your summer gear today then

something like that, guess its another yearly trip to Next:x

ClarityofMind;5350840

hi sweetie, how are you? xx

i'm good ...just finished work and loving the sun, how are you ?

goldmax;5350844

something like that, guess its another yearly trip to Next:x

you need winter fat ...at least that's what i tell myself lol

goldmax;5350826

they've been at the full length mirror aswell!! its like a distorted one … they've been at the full length mirror aswell!! its like a distorted one in the middle (at the funfair)

those fairies have been having fun with you!!

EDIT- Hold on that sounds totally wrong lol

queenlush;5350847

i'm good ...just finished work and loving the sun, how are you ?

I'm great! Don't have any work this weekend and I just finished for the week so I'm all smiles lol

I think we're having jacket potatoes for dinner, so better yet!

i had a pair of lovely white linen trousers last year ...was camel toe in fashion then? because i don't remember it being there last year

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5350885

i had a pair of lovely white linen trousers last year ...was camel toe in … i had a pair of lovely white linen trousers last year ...was camel toe in fashion then? because i don't remember it being there last year

I know the feeling......but with me its like I have a gun in my pocket

goldmax;5350895

:w00t:...that would work for me lol

goldmax;5350895

show off! lol:-D

Just got myy summer clothes out from the top of the wardrobe

upside - they are all too big for me
    downside - I have to buy new summer clothes!

queenlush;5350885

i had a pair of lovely white linen trousers last year ...was camel toe in … i had a pair of lovely white linen trousers last year ...was camel toe in fashion then? because i don't remember it being there last year

oh dear sweetie.. white and linen!

next time we'll go for black and stretchy lol

bitseylango;5350941

Just got myy summer clothes out from the top of the wardrobeupside - they … Just got myy summer clothes out from the top of the wardrobeupside - they are all too big for medownside - I have to buy new summer clothes!

sounds like two upsides to me :giggle:

ClarityofMind;5350950

sounds like two upsides to me :giggle:

dont want the OH fainting again!

ClarityofMind;5350947

oh dear sweetie.. white and linen!next time we'll go for black and … oh dear sweetie.. white and linen!next time we'll go for black and stretchy lol

Yup dirt and crease magnet i know but they looked so nice. lol you can't beat a stretchy legging. I'm trying Quinoa for tea ...very exotic.

bitseylango;5350941

Just got myy summer clothes out from the top of the wardrobeupside - they … Just got myy summer clothes out from the top of the wardrobeupside - they are all too big for medownside - I have to buy new summer clothes!

...and you are complaining? well done you

queenlush;5350966

Yup dirt and crease magnet i know but they looked so nice. lol you can't … Yup dirt and crease magnet i know but they looked so nice. lol you can't beat a stretchy legging. I'm trying Quinoa for tea ...very exotic.

it's like rice isn't it? or a healthier alternative rather

bitseylango;5350965

dont want the OH fainting again!

tell him....

you're going to need new clothes... OR you're pregnant...

he can pick which reality he wants to live lol

considering he's had a vasectomy, you've got it made :-D

ClarityofMind;5351007

it's like rice isn't it? or a healthier alternative rather

Bigger than cous cous and smaller than rice but can be used in the same way. It's a good substitute for anyone with wheat intolerance but i don't know what to put with it yet. Might roast some veg in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and chilli and then as and when everyone comes in they can have it warm, or cold like a salad.

queenlush;5351038

Bigger than cous cous and smaller than rice but can be used in the same … Bigger than cous cous and smaller than rice but can be used in the same way. It's a good substitute for anyone with wheat intolerance but i don't know what to put with it yet. Might roast some veg in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and chilli and then as and when everyone comes in they can have it warm, or cold like a salad.

sounds lovely!

we're eating jacket potato and cheese, with a salad of spinach leaves, red peppers tomatoes cucumber and celery, it's delicious!

ClarityofMind;5351059

sounds lovely!we're eating jacket potato and cheese, with a salad of … sounds lovely!we're eating jacket potato and cheese, with a salad of spinach leaves, red peppers tomatoes cucumber and celery, it's delicious!

i had jacket and cheese for my dinner lol

ClarityofMind;5351020

tell him....you're going to need new clothes... OR you're pregnant...he … tell him....you're going to need new clothes... OR you're pregnant...he can pick which reality he wants to live lolconsidering he's had a vasectomy, you've got it made :-D

LMAO! If I told him I was pregnant he would be rubbing his hands with glee, thinking about the lawsuit..........I have had a hysterectomy :-D

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5351094

i had jacket and cheese for my dinner lol

I had pie and mash followed by spotted dick:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169