what makes you angry

Found 25th Oct 2017
for me its when ppl change their minds last minute when you take your time out for them what a joke
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
When they make the website slightly better, then slowly chip away it until it's pure effort to use again.

I don't what to know when a misc thread was 'found', who the last person that commented was, is much more useful.
When people start a thread then disappear
People liking their own posts
Political correctness. People moaning when someone voices an opinion that might be a bit controversial.
72 Comments
When they make the website slightly better, then slowly chip away it until it's pure effort to use again.

I don't what to know when a misc thread was 'found', who the last person that commented was, is much more useful.
When people start a thread then disappear
Original Poster
if thats insuiated at me i apologise for that
People liking their own posts
The increasingly paranoid, hostile and aggitated thing that blights my existence at the moment.
Political correctness. People moaning when someone voices an opinion that might be a bit controversial.
Banned
The BBC and its propaganda and licence fee funded billions

Remoaners

Vegans

Snowflakes

Economic migrants (who are not net contributors)

Deek and sexy Miles136
Graham19792 m ago

The BBC and its propaganda and licence fee funded …The BBC and its propaganda and licence fee funded billionsRemoanersVegansSnowflakesEconomic migrants (who are not net contributors)Deek and sexy Miles136

Idiots that use words like snowflake and remoan are no 1 on my list. Add a ‘lol’ or ‘pmsl’ and I’ll be raging.
Banned
cossy32 m ago

Idiots that use words like snowflake and remoan are no 1 on my list. Add a …Idiots that use words like snowflake and remoan are no 1 on my list. Add a ‘lol’ or ‘pmsl’ and I’ll be raging.

No wait can I also add "members who have only posted 4 deals in seven years" as nobody likes a parasite!
cossy38 m ago

Add a ‘lol’ or ‘pmsl’ and I’ll be raging.

Rofl

Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Oct 2017
Bananas and people who won't shut up about bananas and think they are a cure for anything ever.
Original Poster
catbeans1 m ago

Bananas and people who won't shut up about bananas and think they are a …Bananas and people who won't shut up about bananas and think they are a cure for anything ever.

Have I missed something?
My tangle free earbuds - which tangle.
RossD895 m ago

Rofl

Segata-Sanshiro31 m ago

The increasingly paranoid, hostile and aggitated thing that blights my …The increasingly paranoid, hostile and aggitated thing that blights my existence at the moment.

Tbf, Graham does grow on you after a while
Original Poster
i hope no gets upset but im going to sleep night night everyone
Graham197923 m ago

The BBC and its propaganda and licence fee funded …The BBC and its propaganda and licence fee funded billionsRemoanersVegansSnowflakesEconomic migrants (who are not net contributors)Deek and sexy Miles136

I know it's hard. Not everyone can be as awesome as Deeky, but there's no need for the hate.
Sweettooth343 m ago

You knew I was typing, didn't you?
Emojis that look like you trailed snot down your face ^
Sweettooth3425 m ago

Night night
Night princess
MSK.27 m ago

I know it's hard. Not everyone can be as awesome as Deeky, but there's no …I know it's hard. Not everyone can be as awesome as Deeky, but there's no need for the hate.

He doesn't hate me kittles don't worry
YOU make me angry. You know who you are.
angry people make me angry, then I'm angry with myself but it was someone elses fault
Biddy24 m ago

Oh. Sorry. [Image]

Don't big yourself up biddles. You couldn't make Victor Meldrew angry
Liars. Don’t care about white lies, but those who lie to cover their own ass annoy me.

People who hurt animals.
People who don't get their money ready in shop queues but wait till they've been served to do it!!

Idiots who just suddenly stop walking in front of you in busy streets

People who press the bus bell but then say they want the next stop

Fuming
Edited by: "themachman" 25th Oct 2017
deeky8 m ago

Don't big yourself up biddles. You couldn't make Victor Meldrew angry

32312928-pCFTI.jpg

deeky39 m ago

YOU make me angry. You know who you are.

32312940-Bdu2D.jpg
summerof762 m ago

[Image]

It's not you summer It knows who it is
deeky4 m ago

It's not you summer It knows who it is

32312975-hoOZ5.jpg

People that fail to indicate. That turns me
catbeans1 h, 43 m ago

Bananas and people who won't shut up about bananas and think they are a …Bananas and people who won't shut up about bananas and think they are a cure for anything ever.

But but but they are. Also one of the few foods you could literally live on.
CookinBat14 m ago

But but but they are. Also one of the few foods you could literally live …But but but they are. Also one of the few foods you could literally live on.

You'd have to be very tiny. Tom Thumb-esque?
catbeans1 h, 22 m ago

" Hungry? Eat a banana""What do you mean you don't like Bananas?"" I eat a …" Hungry? Eat a banana""What do you mean you don't like Bananas?"" I eat a banana everyday before the gym""Bananas help you hydrate"Blah blahhttps://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk/you-love-bananas-scientists-say-you-should-prepare-to-live-without-them.htmlhttp://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/banana-peel-uses-teeth-whitening-acne-splinters-headaches-list-wise-bread-a7998936.html

Bananas are rank
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants