Groups

what makes you happy?

Unbelievably the government will now make the office of statistics send out questionaires at least 4 times a year asking what makes you happy.How much is this costing us?

10 Comments

Banned

Knowing the government isn't wasting money on stupid questionaires makes me happy

getting my coupon up on a saturday and waxing the whole lot on a saturday night.

Banned

seeing people getting screwed who voted conservative.

Not seeing Black Ops threads on here - now you know what makes me unhappy too
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 15th Nov 2010

Banned

sex

oh and cost us tree fiddy
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 15th Nov 2010

agranams, alan!

Banned

Seeing a fat person topple over.

Deleting people on facebook. It gives me a nice warm feeling inside, though I doubt the deleted even notice.

FilthAndFurry

Seeing a fat person topple over.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

Banned

I took a picture once of a noisy fat neighbour in a wheelchair getting pushed by her skinny husband & as he tilted the wheelchair up to get it over the Kurb he couldn't control it & the wheelchair & her in it landed on top of him in the middle of the road I couldn't stop laughing & of course because they were a couple of wasters & used to wind the whole street up I didn't help them & they stayed like that until a passer by help her get her fat ass out of the chair lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions