What mattress brand would you highly recommend?

Posted 29th Nov
Reading mixed things about Simba’s. Looking to get a mattress - looking for some recommendations on brands and models which you have had a good (or bad) experience with
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Otty. Buy rejuvenated and get it for a very good price. It's like a mixture of memory foam and spring. Very comfy , quite firm
I swear by Relyon, they make a perfect mattress in my opinion, but it depends on your budget really.
I think it's subjective, got to try them out at showrooms and see what feels best for you
Ikea Hovag. Same technology (pocket spring combined with memory foam) as all the big/new brand names for a fraction of the price.
adamderak29/11/2019 20:52

Otty. Buy rejuvenated and get it for a very good price. It's like a …Otty. Buy rejuvenated and get it for a very good price. It's like a mixture of memory foam and spring. Very comfy , quite firm

I second that, great mattress.
like the sound of OTTY, they offer a 100 night trial with potentially a full refund based on conditions outlined here
Theres a bespoke manufacturer called kings beds making same quality spec as reylon and harrison beds with long warranty at fraction of price
I’ve got an Eve original in king size, really good memory foam mattress, great for motion transfer and comfort which are the two reasons I got it - can get a little warm but for me that’s never an issue in the UK apart from the two days of heat we get each year.... I picked one up an couple of years ago in an Amazon January sale for around £400 I think they are about £800 normally which is steep but still worth it I believe you can get them off eBay refurbished.... which is likely to be the trial returns - hope it helps
We tried an Otty, then also wanted to see what Simba was like. Found the Simba quite squishy when you first wet on it, a bit like marshmallow. The Otty is firmer in a good way so we sent the Simba back and kept the Otty.
Edited by: "ncd" 30th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants